Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hunter really wants some help from his Aunties. He says he doesn't want a topknot again but his groomer is still out on leave and his mommy won't take him anywhere else because he always comes back cut too short. His mommy looked online but didn't have a lot of luck finding instructions on how to cut the hair above his eyes (his eyebrows if you will).

If any of his aunties have links or are able to give instructions Hunter would really appreciate it.

"Hewp me Aunties - I have a baby spout on my hwead again!":w00t:
View attachment 89434

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
oh Hunter, you are such a cutie pie with your top knot!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Hunter really wants some help from his Aunties. He says he doesn't want a topknot again but his groomer is still out on leave and his mommy won't take him anywhere else because he always comes back cut too short. His mommy looked online but didn't have a lot of luck finding instructions on how to cut the hair above his eyes (his eyebrows if you will).

If any of his aunties have links or are able to give instructions Hunter would really appreciate it.

"Hewp me Aunties - I have a baby spout on my hwead again!":w00t:
View attachment 89434

Baby spout:LOL::LOL: haven't heard that term before, Hey precious littleman your adorable:smootch:with or without your baby spout:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Hunter, sweetie - you aren't a whale, you're a Maltese. :HistericalSmiley: What a great picture of him Erin. So funny. I wish I could help with the visor as my groomer calls it. She kind of takes all the hair above his eyes up between her pointer and middle finger and holds it and cuts straight across and then rounds the sides a little. See, told you I wasn't much help.:blush: That's why I let the professionals do it.B)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hunter, sweetie - you aren't a whale, you're a Maltese. :HistericalSmiley: What a great picture of him Erin. So funny. I wish I could help with the visor as my groomer calls it. She kind of takes all the hair above his eyes up between her pointer and middle finger and holds it and cuts straight across and then rounds the sides a little. See, told you I wasn't much help.:blush: That's why I let the professionals do it.B)
maybe I will google "trimming the visor"! I just hate how terrible it looks right now but I won't subject him to yet another groomer. I wish my groomer would hurry up and get better.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Erin, I hope you get a good answer to this. I've debated cutting off Bogie's top knot because his hair breaks and he has crazy "eyebrows" that won't stay up. I use the right bands and product, change them daily, cut the bands out, etc. but he still has breakage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts