Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Monterey-Carmel, CA (Last Year: 7)
2. Cape Cod-Nantucket, MA (Last Year: Not Ranked)
3. Chicago, IL (Last Year: 4)
4. Seattle, WA (Last Year: Not Ranked)
5. Key West, FL (Last Year: 2)
6. Lake Tahoe, CA/NV (Last Year: 1)
7. Toronto, ON, Canada (Last Year: Not Ranked)
8. New York, NY (Last Year: 8)
9. Washington, DC (Last Year: 6)
10. San Francisco, CA (Last Year: Not Ranked)

closes one to me is Key west 3 1/2 hours away!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what makes it doggy friendly?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL i should have included that huh?

DogFriendly.com has compiled its new list of the Best Top 10 Dog-Friendly Cities to Visit in North America - 2004. To determine a city's or resort area's dog-friendliness we searched for places that not only permit, but actually welcome both you and your best friend. Our ratings are based on the quality and number of dog-friendly places that a traveler would use such lodging, attractions, outdoor restaurants, hikes, beaches and stores. Our list is also intended for local residents who may not need a hotel but who can also enjoy a variety of nearby dog-friendly activities. As part of our criteria for determining dog-friendliness, we focus on places that allow all well-behaved dogs, regardless of size or breed. This year we have also decided to give high rankings for cities that allow both small and large dogs on their public transportation such as buses, subways and street cars. We deem this an important factor because aside from an easier way to travel, it helps to cut down on pollution. Another difference this year is that we now include Canada when researching our top ten list. Both the United States and Canada are home to many desirable pet-friendly establishments.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
cool thanks...i will have to visit one!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i used to live in south beach but never took Spike anywhere.. he is not that friendly.. he barks too much .. and he doesnt like walking in hot steamy weather.. but Lulu i take her wherever i can.. The Gables its pretty good and Saturday im going to Key Biscayne Beach ,,,, so she can play in the sand! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts