Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all, i SWEAR i posted this before but i guess it did not go through...

anyway. i was on dog-bows.com and i was going to buy leise some latex bands.. probelm is.. i dont know what size to get. what size do you all get? help meeee!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Had this very same question maybe a week or 2 back.

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7322

if you can't open that...then look down just a little bit on the forum and I started a thread called RUBBER BANDS. I just got mine and the work great

These are the ones I got.

Please, should you need to contact DOG-BOWS.COM reply using this email
confirmation quoted, with your full name included. Total may not
include Applicable Ground Shipping Rate for larger parcels or higher values.
Order Information:

Date: Nov-18-2005 03:17:42 PM
Order Number: 437e351e4ea7e0b5

ID Name Price Options
Quan Amount
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clear Latex Bands 4.00 Medium 1/4 Small 500
1 4.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total (Non-Taxable):______________$4.00
Total (Taxable):__________________$0.00
Sales Tax:________________________$0.00
Shipping (Standard Domestic):______$3.95
Total:____________________________$7.95

The Finishing Touch
231-734-3486

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on the website the sizes are..

tiny, small, medium, & large.

so.. tiny or small should be fine... right?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
on the website the sizes are..

tiny, small, medium, & large.

so.. tiny or small should be fine... right?[/B]

I got the SMALL, medium weight and boy they ARE SMALL I was worried how I was going to get it on with my long nails without them breaking from me trying strech them open. But I get it on just fine. The small, medium weight is perfect. I think TINY would be waaaaaaaay too small.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aww you didnt confuse me..

it's just that i'm stupid

i didn't understand what size everyone was buying.. hehe.
you were all helpful. btw- you from brooklyn?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
aww you didnt confuse me..

it's just that i'm stupid

i didn't understand what size everyone was buying.. hehe.
you were all helpful. btw- you from brooklyn?[/B]

And your NOT STUPID you just like me with alllllllllll these questions about every little thing when it comes to your baby.
I had TONS of questions when I first signed up to this board and that wasn't very long ago.
But thanks to this site and the MANY MANY well informed Malt Mommies on the site I have learned and continue to learn alot. I will say it 1000 times I wish I would of found this board while I was reading and researching this breed. I think I would of been a little better prepared with what to buy before I got Chulita and what to expect. Thank Goodness that so far everything with her has been a great experience.

I currently live in New Jersey.....moved there after I gave birth to my son and moved in with my husband (at the time we were not married yet) Long Story. We met on the internet almost 7 years ago. But I'm sorry...and no ofense to any NJ residents....I was born and raised in Brooklyn and that's where my heart is. I lived there all my life. My mother and Step-Father are still in Brooklyn.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I see... my boyfriend is from Queens, we met a couple years ago...He takes me to NYC alot.. I love it there! I also go to NJ a lot.. What part of NJ you from? it would be SO weird if i ran into you HAHA.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I see... my boyfriend is from Queens, we met a couple years ago...He takes me to NYC alot.. I love it there! I also go to NJ a lot.. What part of NJ you from? it would be SO weird if i ran into you HAHA.[/B]

I live in Edison, NJ. My sister lives in Queens. Where do you live?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I live in gay MARYLAND... He moved here to be with me.. we're practically engaged.. I've been here for the past 5 years of my life... IT STINKS.. I like & need the city just as much as him.. (i lived in Korea before i came to md)... before that was honolulu..

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I live in gay MARYLAND... He moved here to be with me.. we're practically engaged.. I've been here for the past 5 years of my life... IT STINKS.. I like & need the city just as much as him.. (i lived in Korea before i came to md)... before that was honolulu..
[/B]

I sent you 2 PM's did you get them both. Didn't want to bore eveybody with our personal talk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts