Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom+Oct 25 2005, 05:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mmo
@Oct 15 2005, 09:04 PM
Ok guys, please bear with me. I suck doing the top knot but there is something worse... i have at least 25 bows and haven`t been able to use one because every time i try to put the bow in place it`s all wrong, upside down, looking back or twisted. I found a yorkie website with explanatory pictures on how to do the top know although when it comes to placing the bow, there is just the pic of the perfectly placed bow without any explanation on that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110110
Bhe Jei has a wonderful how to on topknots. And remember, practice makes perfcet! The more you do it, the better you get.

http://bhejei.com/groom-topknots.htm
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113220
[/B][/QUOTE]
I had no idea it took that much work.
Poor Summer has been running around with a pebbles hair do

And I take it out 5 out of 7 nights. I know how it feels to wear a pony tail and how good it felt to get it out so Summer sleeps al-natural at night
And yes she looks like the wooley mop
bad hair day and all that stuff

· Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Oct 25 2005, 06:33 AM
Jackie (JMM) posted a wonderful topknot tutorial here using her Mikey Man as a model:

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2351

Theresa, it really isn't that much work once you get used to doing them. It only takes a couple of minutes. I like using the papers because it keeps the topknot so neat - no stragglers. The bands on the bows also last forever when you use papers. I have never even broken or had to replace a band and I've had some bows for years.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113233
[/QUOTE]
Wow ! I really need to look at that site again :lol: thanks for the tips

Ok, I checked out the site and it does look pretty easy, if I can just get her to sit that long.
I'm going to try it TODAY, off to Sally's we go

ps. is the top of the knot the paper? It looks like it to me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.