Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, this is what Delilah is! She will NOT let me take her picture! Everytime she sees the camera she instantly lays down and hides her face. What gives!? I am trying to get a picture of her in her Christmas dress :(

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ack! I know how you feel! Every time I see Dora doing something cute I grab the camera and as soon as I press the "on" button she stops. I've been trying to get a video of her dragging her new bed around (apparently it's not a bed to her, just a really big toy) all weekend!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:they have a mind of their own:HistericalSmiley:That's what makes me love them so much:wub: Delilah your so precious it's ok if your a snob it makes you even cuter:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Does she have a favorite squeaky toy? Try using it to get her attention and then snap the picture. :Good luck:

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Aww, could it be the flash? Some of my dogs are afraid of the flash, others seem to actually like it. :D Could you try natural light, outside or by a window?

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
That is so funny April, that's exactly what Rocky does. He flips the bed over and over and scoots it all around. Too cute!

Ack! I know how you feel! Every time I see Dora doing something cute I grab the camera and as soon as I press the "on" button she stops. I've been trying to get a video of her dragging her new bed around (apparently it's not a bed to her, just a really big toy) all weekend!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Try making silly noises! ;)
That should do the trick!
And keep snapping pics all in a row, eventually she has to look!
Can't wait to see her Christmas dress.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts