Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog Dog breed Canidae Mammal Maltese

It's me, Tuffy. Hi Everybody, Can you hear me now?

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Maltepoo

Ok, I was good. I got a bath, Toto didn't. I don't even mind that he is going to get a treaty too but c'mon already!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Tapping foot....still waiting...

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm certainly glad to see those smiling faces and to know you're still here. You two are adorable! :wub:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. My Mom is back at her place but 2 months after surgery, her arm is still in a sling :(. Once on her own, she kind of over did it and the surgeon thinks she may have torn some of the internal stitches and caused some bleeding. She still has a lot of swelling and pain and very limited in what she can do. She is very discouraged but the doctor said it could take a year or longer before she fully recovers from the extensive tear to her rotator cuff. Patience is definitely a virtue but I think she is going to need a lot of it...and I am going to need a lot of wine or vodka lol.

Toto and Tuffy loved having Grandma stay with us. The first two nights that she was here they completely deserted me! Slept with her all night long and stuck to her like glue. They were very good nurses :). Nicole, thank you for asking. I'm trying to catch up with what's going on with everyone and trying to learn the new format at the same time. I hope everyone is doing okay and I'm sorry if I've missed any prayers when needed but all of you are always in my heart.

Deb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts