Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now Puddles toys are in a plastic container that is not to deep where he can remove his toys himself. The larger stuffed toys are lined up near the tv.

I'm looking for some type of toy chest that looks nice and one I can just pick up and move his toys to the camper when camping. But also where he can get them out himself, sounds like I'm asking for something possible.

Please post some pics of how you store the toys in your home.

Thanks .........

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
We have a good chest, I'll snap a pic and post it when I get a chance
Its pretty small, and doesnt really fit all of Rosie's toys, but she manages to get to all of them, so thats good

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
We have two baskets...
One is a low white rubbermaid like stacking tote. He can get in it to find what he wants. The other is a low wicker basket. Usually he puts his paws on the sides of that one and tips it over to get to the toy of choice.

Will post pictures later-hubby has the camera.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I have a huge Rubbermaid bin that I keep in the closet and I just rotate the toys every week or so.

Sounds like you need something shallow and long, although I don't know if this would be practical with a camper.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
we use a dog bed. it was from petsmart, maybe cost us $20 and it nicely fits all of buttercup's toys-of-the-month.
it's light, easy to move around, and lift up when it comes vacuuming time!

ann marie and the "envious of caesar's toy chest" buttercup, o ye of Toy Chest Envy

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
We also use the beds that Scooby doesn't use any more and also we have a wooden chest downstairs where we store the ones he hasn't used for a while. Every now and again we rotate them so he thinks he has a few new ones. We also now keep a bag of toys in the car so that when we go shopping we can just slip one in the sack to bring in, that saves us buying a new toy every time we go to the store. Scooby expects a new toy each time we bring in a sack and this has saved us a bit because he is happy with what ever he gets.

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
I guess I have a deprived Malt. Poor Tucker only has about 6 toys. He has two favorite ones. A laytex pig and a laytex chicken and a small soft ball. All the rest he is Ho Hum about.

Tucker would much rather play with things he CAN'T HAVE.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Oct 16 2005, 09:40 PM
we use a dog bed.  it was from petsmart, maybe cost us $20 and it nicely fits all of buttercup's toys-of-the-month. 
  it's light, easy to move around, and lift up when it comes vacuuming time! 

ann marie and the "envious of caesar's toy chest" buttercup, o ye of Toy Chest Envy
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110365
[/QUOTE]
Haha, thanks!! It was half price at Hobby Lobby, I think they still are, if not then they go on sale often because when I was there another time it was half off again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts