Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they had a great time meeting my family.
There daughter was wanting to take more then just the little boy home . I sure am going to miss the little boy but know he has went to a very loving home though. Was good to see Brinkley he was so pretty and he seem to adjust to all the malts running around after awhile .
Here is some pictures wanted to share with all of Traci and her family. I sure enjoyed having them out to see my fluff family. They got to see some very tiny babies to I had a litter yesterday so they was very tiny. Plus they got to see some little ones just getting there eyes open as well. Will share some pictures soon of my new addition to our family soon.
[attachment=1183:attachment]
[attachment=1184:attachment]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Awwww, look at all those fluffer pupps!! Looks like everybody had fun!! Can't wait to see your new babies! HOW MANY???

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
You mean to tell me she didn't make it out with the extra one for me?!?
I wanna come to your house, but only if I get to bring a fluff butt home with me.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Aw,what great pics! Im so glad you all had a good time.Glad to hear the Brinkster got along good with the fluffbutts! Maybe meeting them all will help him adjust to his new baby brother!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Very nice pics, they look sooo happy. Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Thanks for sharing! What lovely family photos. Traci and the gang must be soooo excited to have a new baby in the house.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
You mean to tell me she didn't make it out with the extra one for me?!?
I wanna come to your house, but only if I get to bring a fluff butt home with me.
[/B]
LOL i know! i'm still patiently waiting for traci to drop mine off too. i hope she's having fun with all of them!!!!

ann marie and the "yes, traci stopped by and i told her that i dont want a stinkin brother or sister! i'm an ONLY CHILD!!!!!!!!!" buttercup

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing them, everyone looks great and the fluffbuts seem to be having a great time making new friends

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Those are great photos. Can't wait to hear all about how Brink and Neyland are getting along....

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Here are some more that I took while we visited.
The fluff with the leash is Brinkley...don't know why I didn't take it off when we came in...I guess b/c I wasn't sure how he would act and I needed to be able to get to him...

The only one of Charlotte's that I can tell you is Pretty Boy...the one with the bow...
I think that is Sugar next to my husband...if so, she was the most hospitable of all of them and my kids offered Charlotte 50 cents for her too...

Charlotte's house is definetely filled with lots of love!
I am jealous...

A few more...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Oh my gosh, I could sit and look at those pics all day! Your children look very happy about the new addition, hope Brink warms up as well. Congratulations

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Oh my goodness!!!
GREAT pics!!! Your kids are so adorable Traci!! I have to say, if your kids offered me 50 cents for a pup, I would have a hard time saying no to those sweet faces
And all those fuzz butts!! Charlotte's house looks like heaven.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts