Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,286 Posts
I have that carrier and I love it!! I paid less than $30 though (I think I paid 20 or 25). Miko is 2.5 yrs old and 7 lbs but slightly overweight and he fits perfectly into the carrier. I think at 6 months he weight around 4 lbs but I really can't remember. Its all about height and length though becuase I see pics of malts here that seem to weigh less than Miko but seem to have taller and longer frames?? Pictures are deceiving though and really you just don't know at what weight/height/length your baby will end up at. But I love the carrier!!

· Registered
2,286 Posts
Originally posted by MeandMyMalt+Nov 14 2005, 05:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-okw
@Nov 13 2005, 01:07 PM
I have that carrier and I love it!!  I paid less than $30 though (I think I paid 20 or 25).  Miko is 2.5 yrs old and 7 lbs but slightly overweight and he fits perfectly into the carrier.  I think at 6 months he weight around 4 lbs but I really can't remember.  Its all about height and length though becuase I see pics of malts here that seem to weigh less than Miko but seem to have taller and longer frames??  Pictures are deceiving though and really you just don't know at what weight/height/length your baby will end up at.  But I love the carrier!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119262
do you have the small?? i was thinking he would get to about 7lbs so if your dog fits, im pretty sure obi would. All the doubling rules calculated to about 6 1/2 lbs-7lbs so it seems right but right now im thinking 7-8.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119653
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I do have the small but just like I said, its all about the length and height and Miko is not that tall or long and he has plenty of room in the carrier. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.