Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i have mentioned a on few boards but in case you didnt know i am taking sunny up to new jersy with me over christmas
anyways he is due to get neutered now but we are going to be flying to new jersy and i dont want him to get surgery now and find out on the 24th he cant fly or something, i was going to wait till after we got back but it might be better to do it now becuase i really dont want him acting weird(like they have a cat and i dont want him trying to get dominant) at the house we are staying at i am going to ask the vet but i just want to ask on here
Here is a little info if it makes a differnce:
-he is a huge maltese i think around 9-10lbs now
-the only thing besides a neuter he would need to get done is maybe a tooth or 2 gets pulled
-my mom did something to her neck so she is going to be home from with him after the surgery
Thanks!

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
If he'll have 5-7 days between surgery and the flight, he should be just fine by then. If both testicles are descended, he'll probably be feeling quite normal within a few days.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright i think they are so i will proubly try and get it done then i just didnt know if like a vet wouldnt health certify him to fly if he had just gotten neutered like the week before

1 - 3 of 3 Posts