Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matrix apparently is a finicky eater. He does not like treats of any kind (or at least the ones I have purchase so far). Should I just give up on the treat issue or can someone recommend something. I thought about treats as a supplement to help with his tartar problem (btw, if you see my post in health..he doesn't like toothpaste either). Any help would be great!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I buy:

Authority brand liver treats from Petsmart

Waggin Tails (or train?!) Chicken Jerky strips from Walmart and Sams

Charlie Bear crunchy liver treats from Petsmart

I have also bought the chicken strips from Walmart by Canine Take Out or something...but then I found the real chicken jerky strips and quit buying those.

Honey Nut cheerios work well too.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
My boys love the Solid Gold Tiny Tots and I can't remember the exact name, but it's Halo's freeze dried chicken breast pieces. Their favorite is plain green beans (even ones that are still frozen)

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Naddie was given dried Lamb Lung and she loves it!! ...it is not real hard .
I had picked up a tiny bag of freeze-dried salmon and she went nuts for that too! ( however I threw out the bag and now can't recall the brand).
I to give her veggies as healthy alternative to "cookies". missy was nuts for the frozen green beans.. naddie doesn't care for them..but does like the broccoli . I get the frozen organic florets.

Terry, Angel Missy and Naddie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts