Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had Trick or Treat here last night and the girls gave out candy. :aktion033: We live in a "heavy traffic for Halloween" neighborhood and we have hundreds of kids come by. :w00t: I always dress the girls and they stay outside on the porch with us and help give out the candy. We get a lot of "can I have one of the dogs instead of the candy", "you have 3!" and "OMG they're real". We even saw a Maltese tricker treating with his family. We had an extra dog on the porch this year and one teenage boy told his girlfriend he had a test for her. He told her there was 4 dogs on the porch and he wanted to know if she could pick out the one that wasn't real. :HistericalSmiley:

This is the 4th dog on the porch.

Emy was dressed as a witch and she was so strinkin' cute! :wub: She wasn't loving the hat so I just sat it beside her. She loved that all those people came by just to see her :blink:

Zoey doesn't like to get dressed up:blink: but she did agree to a Halloween sweater. It was getting cold last night so she needed it. I love this little brat :wub:

Tess's hair outgrew her Halloween outfit so she just wore a sweater too but she couldn't have been cuter. :wub:

All three of my girls had a good time. Next year I'm getting all three a new costume, we can't have them wearing the same thing again. :blush:

I didn't put the straps on Tess's legs to hold the sweater so she was having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. :w00t: It looked much better after I did that. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
OMG Jane the girls look absolutely adorable!:wub: Where did you those adorable sweaters and beaded leahses? I have to double check, but i think our trick or treating is tomorrow night.

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
All of them are just adorable:wub: I just love all of their outfits, the orange bows and the beaded leashes. Cool!:chili: They're so sweet! I could kiss them all day long!:smootch:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Jane -- how adorable the fluffs look and I also love the 4th dog on the porch. Very cute.

Where did you get the adorable Halloween sweaters? They're both just adorable -- but Emy, in her witch costume and hat, is the STAR. She is just too, too, too cute!!! Now I understand why I'm not SCARED of witches. :)

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
No wonder you get so many trick or treaters! I'd come by if I lived in your area just to see your girls!! They are truly magnificant! Each one of them..:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Stinkin' Cute is for sure!!! They are darling and each one has a darling outfit~~~Mommy, you outdid yourself with them!!!!:wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Jane, your girls are soooooo beautiful. I just love seeing pictures of them.
You need to start taking more and sharing those gorgeous fluffs with us.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
They all look festive and are adorable in their Halloween outfits. Love the little witch. She looks very tiny.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The girls look darling!
Thanks Marj!

OMG Jane the girls look absolutely adorable!:wub: Where did you those adorable sweaters and beaded leahses? I have to double check, but i think our trick or treating is tomorrow night.
Thanks Debbie!! My BFF has an amazing pet boutique and I get most of the girls things there. I bought these sweaters there a couple of years ago. The orange one with spiders is by Pet World and the black with the pumpkin is Pet Flys. They're both very well made and I love them. The leash is called a fabuleash, I got mine at Patti's but they have a web site with a great selection. I have several colors and still need more. :blush:

All of them are just adorable:wub: I just love all of their outfits, the orange bows and the beaded leashes. Cool!:chili: They're so sweet! I could kiss them all day long!:smootch:
Thanks April! I do kiss them all day:wub:

Jane -- how adorable the fluffs look and I also love the 4th dog on the porch. Very cute.

Where did you get the adorable Halloween sweaters? They're both just adorable -- but Emy, in her witch costume and hat, is the STAR. She is just too, too, too cute!!! Now I understand why I'm not SCARED of witches. :)
Thanks Lynn! Emy did steal the show in her witch costume. I wish she would have worn the hat but it was a little big so every time she turned her head it fell off. :blink:
I got the sweaters at my friends boutique and I love them. The orange one with spiders is by Pet World and the black one with the pumpkin is Pet Flys.

No wonder you get so many trick or treaters! I'd come by if I lived in your area just to see your girls!! They are truly magnificant! Each one of them..:wub:
awww thanks Pat!!

Stinkin' Cute is for sure!!! They are darling and each one has a darling outfit~~~Mommy, you outdid yourself with them!!!!:wub:
Thanks Dianne!

The girls look beautiful
Thanks, they had such a good time.

Just darling! I love it! My vet has the same doggie ghost statue in his office. :)
Thanks Kelly! A friend of mine got that dog and after I saw hers I had to have one too.

Jane, your girls are soooooo beautiful. I just love seeing pictures of them.
You need to start taking more and sharing those gorgeous fluffs with us.
Thanks Mary! You're always such a sweetheart!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They all look festive and are adorable in their Halloween outfits. Love the little witch. She looks very tiny.
Thanks Brit! They did look Halloweenie.
Emy is a tiny girl at 3 pounds but she has no idea she's that little. :wub:

They look so gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: I would love to trick or treat at your house too. ;)
Thanks Maureen! We wish you could trick or treat at our house too! We'd give you candy and treats.

Your girls always look beautiful!! I love their little outfits - orange sure does look against our pups white hair - and love seeing pics of them. Thank you so much for sharing :)
awww thanks!! I'm loving that orange with their white coats too. I need some orange bows that's not for Halloween.

OMG Jane! Could your girls get any darn cuter???? Emy is truly the sweetest little witch!
Kim, where have you been!? We miss you.:wub: Not to mention how much we miss seeing Nissa and Nya. :wub:
Thanks Kim, Emy said only little girls with big attitudes can pull off being a witch and she aced it. She said she thinks Nya could ace it too. :thumbsup:

The girls looks so adorable. It's all treats at your house.
Thanks Reva! All three girls wish it was only treats at our house.

Ditto!:wub:
awww thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, Zoey,Tess & Emy are adorable in their halloween wear. :wub::wub::wub: I'm coming to your house & do my trick or treating & I'm picking 3 treats to bring back home with me. :innocent:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Awwww!! They are scary CUTE! I love that little spider sweater!

Just wondering why does Halloween start in your town/neighborhood before the 31st? Is that how things are done these days with Halloween?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts