Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i seriously need to do something cause most of the time some poop stays stuck i always wipe him w a baby wipe or something after all i have 4 human kids hes my pup son.. so i dont mind but when im home my girls refuse to clean his booty .. so im thinking a solution will be to give him a little trim but umm i dont want his private booty just exposed lol .. suggestions.? how do u deal with this ?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
ok i seriously need to do something cause most of the time some poop stays stuck i always wipe him w a baby wipe or something after all i have 4 human kids hes my pup son.. so i dont mind but when im home my girls refuse to clean his booty .. so im thinking a solution will be to give him a little trim but umm i dont want his private booty just exposed lol .. suggestions.? how do u deal with this ?
I can't believe you asked this ... I was going to post the same thing. :thumbsup:

Unless Poppy's poop is real firm, he always gets some in his hair back thair.

He is going for his first cut tomorrow, and I'm going to have Yvonne trim it ... but I don't want him to have a baboon butt. :HistericalSmiley:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
You can get a round cut which Bella & Kcee have. (just around the anus) Or you can have what a member called a poop chute. (a straight path down starting at their anus going down) Mia & Cody have this because they tend to get more stuck back there.:blush:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
I trim the hair right around Ava's butt with small scissors with rounded tips. And then clean it up with a little cordless hair trimmer that I got in bed,bath and beyond. If a poopie is stuck in the hair, you can use an old comb (I keep one just for this use), it's easier to comb it out than to wipe it out. Hope this helps a little.....

The other three go to the groomers every five weeks, so I usually don't bother doing anything with them.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
I have been taking Delilah to the groomers every 4-5 weeks. (Her 2nd time, so far) and getting the puppy package at Petsmart. They trim her booty, peepee area, ears and do her nails.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think its about that time he gets a booty cut ! im going to try trimming a bit see if it helps ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts