Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And the winner is, drum roll please, MAGGIE, aka luvmyfurbaby with 5 correct answers! Congratulations Maggie! A big thanks to all 25 members who participated in the contest. I hope to have another one later this summer.

I just wanted to post a picture of what is going out to Maggie and her little Mia as winners of the trivia contest. Good Job Maggie!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
God bless you Kim for this fun contest! I'm thinking my little Callie needs a Kim Creation. :wub: Last contest you asked questions that I couldn't even find the answers to.:HistericalSmiley: Hopefully I'll do better with this one. Just pm'd you!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Awww, Kim...I was just thinking about your trivia contests last night and wondering if you would be doing another anytime soon. I'm glad you are back to doing them. Good luck to whoever wins!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
We have to answer from memory???? I don't think they taught me this in school. Can we Google?? LOL

Great idea for a fun time, Kim. Thanks!

Linda
I had a history professor in colloege who taught things besides dates. :smilie_tischkante: Stuff that wasn't in the books. As long as we were in the right part of the decade he was ok with that.

*Did you know that Pres. McKinley was shot at the world's fair in Buffalo and the world's first x-ray machine was on display at the fair? But the machine was not used to locate the bullet and therefore he died from the wound 8 days later.....Both were at the fair and the machine could have probably changed history forever if it had been used. A little trivia not in the history books. :blush:

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
*Did you know that Pres. McKinley was shot at the world's fair in Buffalo and the world's first x-ray machine was on display at the fair? But the machine was not used to locate the bullet and therefore he died from the wound 8 days later.....Both were at the fair and the machine could have probably changed history forever if it had been used. A little trivia not in the history books. :blush:
Hey Pat, I actually knew that, but had since forgotten--thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
You are such a sweet person! Thanks for doing this again! :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
The only way this Canuck could even to attempt to answer
would be searching on the internet!
But I won't! Lol
I am sure some of you were awake in history class! ;)

great idea, Kim!!! :thmbup:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Kim, are we suppose to wait until the last question is asked to send you the list of answers or send each answer individually?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Dang it... :'( I was always told that doodling in history would Come back to get me... I can only blame myself.. lol. I love this! :D good lluck to those of you who didn't doodle!

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kim, are we suppose to wait until the last question is asked to send you the list of answers or send each answer individually?
Answer each question at any time but no changing your answer to a question once it's submitted.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
OK Here goes... I think I recall the answers. At a 4th of July picnic I had a few years ago, one of the games I did for prizes was some '4th of July Facts". Of course at my age, 'remembering' isn't one of my better traits LOL )

1 - 20 of 79 Posts