Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Petsilk on my malt but it really doesn't do anything great on my yorkie. I have thought about trying Coat Handler on her and i have also recenlty heard of a product called Tropiclean, seems as it favored by a lot of yorkie owners. Anyone ever tried it? Can it be bought at the pet supply stores of do you have to order it?

http://www.tropiclean.net/

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
I have used...and been happy with...many Tropiclean products over a very long time. I wasn't really happy with a detangler I bought recently though. I love the Spa lavish face wash. But, I have to say that the Chris Christensen Ice on Ice is the best brushing spray I have found. I find Tropiclean products online. But for both Yorkies and Malts I highly recommend the CC products. You can buy a sample containing shampoo, conditioner, grooming spray and a super conditioner (which I didn't try) for ten dollars. Not every product is great for every coat. That's why it is so good to be able to try a sample set, before you spend big bucks. I spent way over $150 on Pure Paws...which is a very good product for some dogs, but all of mine started scratching like crazy. Now I have all that expensive stuff I can't use. Back to the topic of Tropiclean...they have a pretty good variety and I have never found anything to be harmful.
I buy most of my grooming supplies online...the price is great and it comes right to my door.

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
I use the TropicClean Shampoo/Conditioner for White Coats on Tyler -- Awapuhi - Whitening Shampoo and I love it. Looks and smells great and I find it very gentle. I use it every few weeks in conjunction with Les Pooches which I had on hand. I am going to try another non-whitening from TropicClean when I'm out of Les Pooches as the usual shampoo but plan to keep using the White Coat one.

·
Premium Member
20,032 Posts
Holy cow, this thread was from 2004!!! :w00t::HistericalSmiley:

I use Tropiclean for Tinker......I get the one with shampoo and conditioner combined, he likes a quick bath. He has great hair and it really doesn't seem to matter what I use on him. Well actually I think I even used it on Ava last week, she looks fine too. :thumbsup: I like it because I can buy it locally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts