Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I post a response to something, I get a duplicate post show up and I have to go back and erase one of them. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

·
Super Moderator
9,669 Posts
Yes, I have been having the same issue. What is happening is you are posting but you draft is not disappearing, so you think you did not post. I will report it.

·
Super Moderator
9,669 Posts
Kathy are you on an android phone? I am. Are people using other systems also having issues? I like to see if it is across the board before reporting it.

·
Super Moderator
10,167 Posts
Kathy are you on an android phone? I am. Are people using other systems also having issues? I like to see if it is across the board before reporting it.
Walter, on my laptop and not seeing an issue. I'll try one of my mobile devices shortly - I'm iOS.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Walter I use an android phone and a surface tablet and it does it on both devices.

·
Super Moderator
10,167 Posts
ive Just posted using my PC and my iPad and no issues. Walter, thanks for reporting this!

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Walter, I am using a MacBook and had same issue. I first noticed last week that my "draft" was still their after posting so I deleted it. In future posts I tried just ignoring the "draft" and my post appeared ok (no double). I am noticing several newcomers are having issues with double posts too. I haven't tried posting to SM from my iPhone.

·
Super Moderator
9,669 Posts
I reported the issue, thanks Kathy. I was having issues with my phone so I thought it was just me.

Reactions: pippersmom

·
Administrator
694 Posts
This is a known issue we are working on. You may also be able to clear your browser cache, it may help.
-Philip

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
This is a known issue we are working on. You may also be able to clear your browser cache, it may help.
-Philip
Thank you for the update.
FYI: Clearing my browser hasn't helped me. 🙁

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Excuse me, but what does that even mean?

We have an open ticket with the dev team on this.
-Philip

·
Super Moderator
9,669 Posts
Basically, they have verified the problem exists and the programmers are trying to figure out how to fix it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts