Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone eles watch this?

I just started watching it online this week - I'm only on episode 8 of season 1 but I love it!
Can't believe I haven't watched it before!

I'm not into Twilight at all but really like True Blood.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
There are a bunch of us True Blood fans!

LOOOVE the show. It just keeps getting better and better as it goes on also. When you finish the show, i highly recommend reading the southern Vampire Mysteries that the show is based on. It won't spoil you for the show, it just makes it better, IMO
Who are your fave characters so far?

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are a bunch of us True Blood fans!

LOOOVE the show. It just keeps getting better and better as it goes on also. When you finish the show, i highly recommend reading the southern Vampire Mysteries that the show is based on. It won't spoil you for the show, it just makes it better, IMO
Who are your fave characters so far?
oh I will deffo read those!

I don't have any fave characters yet - but Sookies brother is very nice to look at! lol
I like the guy who owns the bar, Sam.
And Bill is cool!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Well, then I won't tell you about Alcide Herveaux quite yet! I used to think I was an Eric fan, but hmmmmm....Alcide is really.....nice. I'm just sayin'. You will love this series. Like Stacy said, it just keeps getting better and better. This weeks episode was really heating up! Are you caught up yet Stacy??

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
*slowly stands up* Hi, I'm Mandy and I'm a True Blood Addict.

I have to say it's fun to see new TB people - they have NO idea what they're getting into! Pam - I've never been a big Eric fan, mostly Bill & Jason but Alcide takes the cake! We should pass a law that he is not allowed to wear a shirt....

I've read the books and think they are good but the show has gone a different route. Some people get caught up on comparing the two that they lose the beauty of the series. So, if you can separate them I'd say go ahead and read them. :)

Is it Sunday yet???

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Well, then I won't tell you about Alcide Herveaux quite yet! I used to think I was an Eric fan, but hmmmmm....Alcide is really.....nice. I'm just sayin'. You will love this series. Like Stacy said, it just keeps getting better and better. This weeks episode was really heating up! Are you caught up yet Stacy??
Yep, all caught up! I was not happy I got to the end of my missed episodes, I can tell you that much.

Female characters, I think Jessica and Pam are still my favorite.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Not sure who Eric is.
Not a big fan of Lafayette yet.
I don't think you've seen Lafayette's best scene ever... I think it's Episode 9 of Season 1. :)

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Eric is the blonde vampire that Bill and Sookie go see at Fangtasia.

I personally love Lafayette's 'Aids Burger' scene
That's the scene of Lafayette's! :)

oh yeah! The lead Vampire guy!
All I've seen of him so far is just that one scene I think.
Yeah he doesn't get much air time in Season 1 and he has the ugly long hair. He's much better in Season 2! Oh and definitely the first episode of Season 3. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's the scene of Lafayette's! :)

Yeah he doesn't get much air time in Season 1 and he has the ugly long hair. He's much better in Season 2! Oh and definitely the first episode of Season 3. :thumbsup:
I saw that scene - still not a big fan but I might be in time!

I'm looking forward to season 2 & 3!! :D

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
*slowly stands up* Hi, I'm Mandy and I'm a True Blood Addict.
:smrofl::smrofl:
Is there a 12 step program for that?? Hope not! And yes, it should be against the law for Alcide to put his shirt on!!!

And here is why I (and others) do love us a little Lafayette!!

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
She asked....

Alcide Herveaux .
alcide.jpg

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I am just about to start the series online. I know my kids love it. I did the same with Lost and Dexter. Fun times.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts