Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truffles had the opportunity to model some Halloween costumes for GW Little (one of the SM advertisers). Here is her debut as a doggie model!!

Dog Costume - Snow Princess

In this one, she is the video, not the still shot.

Mardi Paws Dragon Costume for Dogs

In this one she is the still shot and she is in the video as well. You really have to catch the look the little doxie is giving....it is hilarious!

This was really fun, and Angela at GW Little was so nice and very patient with little Truffles. I think she was the youngest model there. She has invited us to come back for a Mom and me portrait.

Thanks for looking!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Pam - how cute!! She did a great job. So what did they do in the video? Have her on a turntable? And she didn't bail? Wow. Very cute. I think she's a natural. So great that you'll have a mom and Truffles picture too.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pam - how cute!! She did a great job. So what did they do in the video? Have her on a turntable? And she didn't bail? Wow. Very cute. I think she's a natural. So great that you'll have a mom and Truffles picture too.:wub::wub:
LOL! Yes, it was a little turn table. At first she looked at me, like, what the heck are you doing to me! She surprised me by how tolerant she was of the whole process. She can defintely use some work on her sit, down, stay. We could get about two shots before she would jump up. But I think they turned out pretty darned good for a 10 month old puppy!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
WOW WEE!!!! How exciting!!! I believe I saw these pictures on FB today and didn't realize who I was looking at?????? Just some beautiful models in an ad...:D

Pam, how fun is that!!! Truffles is gorgeous! But I knew that already...:wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha Very cute. Loved the dragon costume too.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
How cute is Truffles! Congratulation on the beginning of a great modeling career. She looks adorable and I'm sure they'll sell twice as many costumes with her as a model. :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Truffles -- don't you look cute!!! What a little Diva -- and now you're famous to boot.

Pam and Stacy, you both must be very, very proud of this special little girl. :)

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well if I could figure out how to make the multi quote work, I would thank each and everyone of you for your kind comments. And, yes, I am so proud of little Truffles. Sooooo happy to have her in our family.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Truffles is adorable in her costumes! What a little doggie diva!

Love her look in the video and the still is perfection!

Congrats - love that you have her with you !!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts