Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well today is the first day i am trying this new food called wellness does anyone have any experience with this brand , someone told my friend about it so we both went today to the pet store to get it
i have been feeding maxi for eons Pedigree lamb and rice which he loves but they said it is terrible food so im trying something new i also bought those BODA bones today that lady told me to get and he seems to like them i want to do everything i can to keep maxi healthy so hopefully this wellness food does the trick its very expensive but maxi is worth it
anyway anyone know about this brand

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Nov 22 2004, 04:41 PM
Haha at first I read YOU were trying it and you got it from the pet store.. I was like WHOA!!!!!!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17938
[/QUOTE]

lol no not me
my baby hopefully ate it ill see when i go home he is very stubborn and all i do is throw away food because he wont try anything new

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
hi maxis mom, i feed jongee wellness, i like the brand, i just bought the adult wellness today for her, Lamb..she loves it..

shes always loved wellness the most since i got her..i fed her eukanuba that she was fed from her breeder and then switched to solid gold but bought wellness too and she only loved the wellness.

it might be coz its something new, but she always picked the wellness out
now shes only eating the adult food and its a new flavor from her puppyfood

anywayz, ive had no troubles with wellness and am willing to feed her this all the time.
maybe mix it with another holistic food next time but will keep feeding her wellness unless i find something better

i hope maxis enjoys it too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts