Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SeRi just had a long bath so I thought to take advantage and get a few shots showing off the new tonimari smocking tank and skirt set . . .SeRi says they are so comfy she can wear them all afternoon :w00t: so she was such a trooper and did great being photographed I ended up getting carried away . . .sorry but am sharing a few pictures :aktion033: Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Absolutely precious!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
SeRi is just too cute.....that's all there is to it.

I don't think I'll ever see the clothes you've worked so hard on anymore....I'm so sorry. Cause all i can see is that gorgeous girl of yours....

I will try though....really. :innocent:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Des - SeRi just keeps getting cuter and cuter. OMG, how can anyone even look at the clothes with SeRi as the model??? She's adorable.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Des, you Seri baby is just beautiful!!! She's got the modeling down pat....pretty soon, she won't get out of bed for less than a filet mignon!! How big is she now? Are you going to leave her coat long??

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
SeRi has gotten so big!!! She is starting to have a more grown up look! I love her & her little outfit...perfect for summer!

She is just beautiful, Des!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SeRi's a pro now at modeling! And LOVE the bright colors on a white coat! She is adorable.:wub:
Crystal she definitely has a long ways to go but she is very photogenic I think so I don't have to take a hundred pics to get a good one :aktion033: . .

1 - 20 of 40 Posts