Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note to let you know that I am trying to catch up with the threads and posts. I am so sorry for the threads and posts that I haven't been able to read yet.

I finally bought a new camera and finally got my Mac to upload pictures again (had to pay almost $80 for an upgrade to i-Photo, and, then, by golly, it finally worked! LOL) ... but, alas, I haven't even begun to take time to figure out how to upload them to SM. Facebook makes it soooo darn easy ... like it used to be on SM. Or, am I missing something? Can we upload pictures directly to SM from our files now ... without going through Photo-shop? Actually, uploading pictures directly to SM was perk that encouraged me to have a paid membership.

Anyway, please know I am not intentionally ignoring threads or posts. Life has been so busy here ... but, hopefully, things will slow down somewhat.

I never want to lose touch with SM ... I have made so many wonderful friends here. Love to all of you. :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
so glad to see u !!! and cant wait to get pics ... i dont go to photobucket , i take them on my iphone , email to myself and save , then when i do the post go to manage attachment and add from there .. or when i upload from camera same thing , save it n then upload from the post itself , with me it only lets me put up like four at a time , then four more , when i try to upload all at a time it gives me an error ...

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Hey sweet Marie, so nice to see you here :chili::wub: and WOHOOOO I am very happy to read that you are able to take photos and put them in your iphoto :D I tell ya, I am expecting precious Snowball photos :wub:
I don't think uploading photos in SM have changed - i might be wrong though - but when I share photos here, I do it through photobucket. I know what you mean that it is easier to upload directly from PC (or even better, cell phone :p) I don't actually mind uploading via photobucket than directly from PC. But what I DOOOOO LOOOOOOVE so much is when I am able to upload a picture the second I take it from my smartphone :D when I leave my loved ones, I can easily keep them up to date with me when sharing the pictures the second I take them (then send it through e-mail via my cell phone). Love it and love today's technology ;)

No worries, I know that you don't intend to ignore / or lose touch with SM. Sometimes, it is just so difficult to keep in touch with every single thing in life!

hugs
Kat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts