841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just testing to see if I can figure this thing out
Bear with me
Here goes Pictures of the kids

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Do you have Paint on your computer? It is in Start/Programs/ Accessories. If so you can resize the large picture and then upload it. To resize:
1) Open the picture in paint
2) Go to Image --> Stretch/Skew
3) You need to put the same number in both the Horizontal and Vertical fields in the Stretch section.
- If the number is less than 100% it will make the image smaller.
- If it is over 100% it will make it bigger.

I usually decrease the picture by 25% at a time. So I would put 75% in both fields. After clicking ok if I decide it is too small you can do Edit --> Undo. If it needs to be smaller just repeat steps 2 and 3 until you get the size you want.

When you save the image do a SAVE AS that way you still have the orginally size picture. If you don't care then you can just do a Save.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Nov 11 2005, 01:13 PM
Awww..Summer looks so cute with her doggie.....what is the name of your kitty? What a beautiful picture in your yard!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118979
[/QUOTE]
HI ,
His name is Joey, he's the coolest cat.
Joey is my son's cat he's 31/2 yrs. wieghts about 18 lbs. :eek: Use to have the run of the house
BUT now that we have Summer he gets to come in every once in a while
Plus my husband and son have allergy's so he really should stay outside.. He loves Summer they play all the time Summer will chase Joey around the house,yard where ever
It's so funny to watch here's this little dust mop chasing and growling at this 18 lb all black cat. Joey loves to play with her ,he comes looking for her to play will fined her and sit down in front of her and start waving his paw ( like a soft swat) never any claws
We where very lucky all the animals loved Summer .

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Theresa~
That sounds like how my cats play with Ruby Jean too!! I was told by the groomer that she has very "cat like" mannerisms--she uses her paws like the cats do--its a crack up. My cats use to weigh more than they do now....I guess all the running from, and chasing Ruby has helped them slim down!! They're in pretty good shape now. Plus I changed their food to Natural Balance Reduced Calorie-they love it-the first reduced calorie food they've liked.

Is Joey all black? How cute a white dog and a black cat!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep they do look pretty cute together :D Will have to try and get a good pic of them . Joey isn't over wieght HE"S just BIG

Summer has cat like mannerisms too,

Hope everythings good at your house

1 - 10 of 10 Posts