· Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Originally posted by Nichole+Jan 4 2005, 11:34 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 09:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jan 4 2005, 10:18 PM
OK tlunn, you'll love this 

I was on the Wal-Mart web site looking for the animal beds for Kodie's mom and saw this:

Wal-Mart and SAM'S CLUB donated $2 million to support the Tsunami relief efforts. The company also has collection points in all stores, clubs and online. Please join us in making a donation to the Red Cross.

Wow $2 Mil.... not bad!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27725

Good for them!!!!! (and thanks for sharing that, because I sure didn't know
) Now where are the other big companies? Those people/countries need LOTS of help!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27737

[/QUOTE]
Go Wal-Mart! LOL

It is always nice to see that even though Americans get a bad rap, that we are there to support others and other countries in a time of need--it makes me proud to be an American!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27740
[/B][/QUOTE]

I heard this morning that Colin Powell and Governor Jeb Bush of Florida had gone to Sumatra (I think) and the devastation floored Colin Powell...said it was worse than anything he had seen in a war. They said the US is sending more helicopters of aid over to deliver.

· Registered
4,247 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jan 5 2005, 07:56 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 09:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jan 4 2005, 10:18 PM
OK tlunn, you'll love this 

I was on the Wal-Mart web site looking for the animal beds for Kodie's mom and saw this:

Wal-Mart and SAM'S CLUB donated $2 million to support the Tsunami relief efforts. The company also has collection points in all stores, clubs and online. Please join us in making a donation to the Red Cross.

Wow $2 Mil.... not bad!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27725

Good for them!!!!! (and thanks for sharing that, because I sure didn't know
) Now where are the other big companies? Those people/countries need LOTS of help!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27737

Go Wal-Mart! LOL

It is always nice to see that even though Americans get a bad rap, that we are there to support others and other countries in a time of need--it makes me proud to be an American!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27740

I heard this morning that Colin Powell and Governor Jeb Bush of Florida had gone to Sumatra (I think) and the devastation floored Colin Powell...said it was worse than anything he had seen in a war. They said the US is sending more helicopters of aid over to deliver.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27776
[/B][/QUOTE]
Awww, thats so good but yet so bad. Good we are going to help more
, bad that it is really that bad.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.