Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were driving today and happened upon a statue of a horse pulling a cart. Sorry for not getting more of the scene but he had such a cute look on his face I missed the horse and cart

Attachments

·
Registered
776 Posts
Oh my GOODNESS he is just precious and perfect in that photo!! That's a real award-winner there! I'm serious, save it for the calendar like KC's mom says!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
That is a truly lovely photo
I agree, it would make a great calender shot for sure.
Tucker looks so cute sitting up there

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
That is a great picture. You do need to save it for the SM calendar. You seem to get really great pictures of your baby. He is too cute and cooperative too.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
AWW he is so beautiful! He has such a great face, and his hair is lovely... err I mean handsom

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
My first reaction to that great photo was that it should be the October photo in next year's calendar. Glad to see that others agree.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Joe did you hear that?????????????? LOL :lol:

Thanks so much you all are so kind.
We plan to take some others at the same spot. I wanted to get more of the cart with the massave amount of pumpkins but Tucker looked so tiny when we pulled back to take the picuture.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a GREAT picture!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by ConnieVa@Nov 5 2005, 06:45 AM
Joe did you hear that??????????????  LOL  :lol:

Thanks so much you all are so kind. 
  We plan to take some others at the same spot.  I wanted to get more of the cart with the massave amount of pumpkins but Tucker looked so tiny when we pulled back to take the picuture.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116847
[/QUOTE]

I'd rather see Tucker than pumpkins!! Truly.... I think he should be the main subject in all future pictures!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by ConnieVa@Nov 4 2005, 06:23 PM
We were driving today and happened upon a statue of a horse pulling a cart.  Sorry for not getting more of the scene but he had such a cute look on his face I missed the horse and cart
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116743
[/QUOTE]
That is the BEST picture It looks like a post card
Great job
YEP next Calendar

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.