Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my little boy is becoming a man, I guess. He's been humping this little white bear for about two months now. Well my little fella's little fella is coming out now!!

Is this normal? He's only about four months now. He's still a baby!

And what else should I be expecting with this?

Singed,
Uncomfortable in Cut Off

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by Brooks@Oct 21 2005, 12:51 PM
So, my little boy is becoming a man, I guess.  He's been humping this little white bear for about two months now. Well my little fella's little fella is coming out now!!

Is this normal? He's only about four months now. He's still a baby!

And what else should I be expecting with this?

Singed,
Uncomfortable in Cut Off
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112013
[/QUOTE]
My Tucker's "little fella" has also been coming out...Of course he was nine months old when I noticed it. He hasn't really humped much though. (He's getting neutered next month.) Anyway, I asked my vet why his weewee was coming out so much and he said that he has reached the age of sexual maturity.
Anyway, he said don't worry...nothing is wrong with him. Of course your Tuck is younger so I really don't know. I guess I'm not so helpful, but thought I would share my experience.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
It's perfectly normal. In fact, my own Paris did that when he was about 4 1/2 months old. They don't really know what they are doing because I bet, if you checked, the "little fella" isn't really peaking out

There is really no harm, but just an outlet for him to workout
and take out some dominance issues on the poor bear. I never really interrupted my Paris, but it never lasts more than 20 seconds

Are you planning to have him neutered? It's strongly recommended for their health reasons.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Paris'Mom@Oct 21 2005, 02:35 PM
It's perfectly normal. In fact, my own Paris did that when he was about 4 1/2 months old.  They don't really know what they are doing because I bet, if you checked, the "little fella" isn't really peaking out 

There is really no harm, but just an outlet for him to workout 
  and take out some dominance issues on the poor bear.  I never really interrupted my Paris, but it never lasts more than 20 seconds 

Are you planning to have him neutered?  It's strongly recommended for their health reasons.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112032
[/QUOTE]

Oh, Tuck goes for more than 20 seconds. Some days he's off and on for an hour.

And I thtink you're right about the workout thing, because we spent the weekend with my friend and her dog and she was in heat...the dog, not my friend...and he didn't seem to care too much about that.

This is just too funny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts