Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Tuesday Oprah

579 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  mylittlebella 
#1 ·
Is anyone watching Oprah today? OMG! The followup on the story about the young mother dying of cancer who made hundreds of videos for her daughters whole life is KIILLING me. I'm a complete mess. That family really has a lot of love!

#3 ·
Oh...glad I didn't see that one...I was home in time too, but didn't turn on the tv.
I couldn't handle the emotion right now...if I started crying, I might not stop.

Maybe I can catch a rerun sometime.
I LOVE Oprah.

#5 ·
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Nov 22 2005, 05:43 PM
Is anyone watching Oprah today?  OMG!  The followup on the story about the young mother dying of cancer who made hundreds of videos for her daughters whole life is KIILLING me.  I'm a complete mess.  That family really has a lot of love!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122448
[/QUOTE]

I was really glad to see this followup show because I saw it on the original show and they announced that she had died. I loved that the father of the little girl asked about getting married and he waited because his daughter wasn't ready. How unselfish of him to wait until they could be a family. Even Oprah was crying so at least we weren't alone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.