Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats soo cute!! how does he go potty in the snow? i've always wondered about that.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
That is so cute! I've been trying to figure out how Lexi is going to go potty this winter. I talked to her friend's owners (the dog is a Yorkie) and we talked about having to shovel a spot out in the grass.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
omg... he is sooooo cute!
It looks like a bigger version of Kodie!! I'll have to post pictures tonight!!

V

·
0 Posts
The pics are just great...what a wonderful romp in the snow!

I live in NYC and we do get snow. One winter back we took them out in the remains of a blizzard...the guys had a great time but what a mess to clean up..they had ice all over them...I landed up turning up the heat and bathed them both and warmed them up under the hair dryer...but did get some great photos.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats so cute about wally. i was wondering because we had a storm here in california(which is nothing compared to what you guys probably go through). anyway, it flooded everything and the dogs would have to look for an area in the grass that wasnt in puddles. they hated it.

Thanks for replying!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Tuffy is way to cute, we had a really good snow last winter and Pudge and Josie loved it, they went out and played and played then they would come in one big snowball, as the snow would just ball up on their fur, I'd just get them dried and de-iced and they would head out again, it was so cute. Potty issues: we have bricks that outline our yard and Josie being the princess that she is when it is raining or snowing they stay dry so she walks the edge until she can find a spot runs out to the grass and then back to the brick, it is too funny to watch. Pudge just trucks out in it. I think this year I am getting them little jackets like what Tuffy had on that way the snow can't stick to their bellies and they won't become snowballs....as I already know I won't keep them out of it. Again I adore the pictures of Tuffy, he will get shown off in the office again today......

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
he looks like a movie star in his dramatic poses! hahah

·
Registered
939 Posts
OH, what great pictures!

We live in Austin and don't get snow very often, but we did last year.... Tiki was quite unsure about the snow, but after a few minutes he was running and jumping trying to eat the snow and sneak up on it. We did have to uncover grass for him to do his business in though. Actually pretty funny. I did hate how the snow gave him "winter dreadlocks"; we had to put him in a warm bath to melt the snow and then we blew him dry.... lots of work, but fun none the less.

Judi

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Wow, great pictures. Looks like he`s having lots of fun. SOOOO cute

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Nichole@Nov 2 2004, 03:15 PM
I can't believe it is already snowing in Texas.  I didn't realize it snowed there.  Here in Chicago, it is cold, but probably won't snow until the end of the month and more than likely it will be very light.  That snow looked rather high.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14496
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this snow came out of nowhere.. It doesn't usually snow this early into the winter so I hadn't tried out our heater until today.. I had the A/C going yesterday! I really didn't even believe the weather people until I saw the snow this morning.. it has been snowing non stop since last night but is supposed to taper off by tomorrow.. and then we'll be in the 70's by Sunday! That's Texas weather for ya!

I think Tuffy loves the attention he gets from his pictures.. he's such a ham! :lol:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Tuffy is too CUTE!!!
I love looking at his pictures. Is it easier now to put the sweater on him since you gave him a hair cut? I'm thinking about cutting princess's hair shorter. I really like dressing her up but her hair is always getting matted. <_<

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Lani@Nov 2 2004, 06:54 PM
Tuffy is too CUTE!!!

I love looking at his pictures. Is it easier now to put the sweater on him since you gave him a hair cut? I'm thinking about cutting princess's hair shorter. I really like dressing her up but her hair is always getting matted. <_<
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14523
[/QUOTE]

It is soooooo much easier now that his hair is shorter.. I put him in that jumper for maybe 15 minutes back when his hair was long and when I took it off, he had the most horrendous matt on his back.. it took me hours to get that sucker out. He basically lives in his sweaters now that his hair is short and I don't have to worry about it matting.. I'll let it get long again but right now I'm loving it short.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I know what you mean. I can totally see Tuffy in sweaters. I like the look of long haired maltese but I really like the dressed up dog look. I think it's so sweet. I've been buying a lot of clothes for us to match.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is so cute!!!
I cannot believe it snowed there!!!!

Ok, I have an off the topic question though...
What kind of digital camera do you have? YOu take the BEST pictures! They are awesome quality!!!! It is probably some high tech couple thousand dollar professional thing.. <_< Please tell me it is not...I WANT ONE!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts