Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to back spoiling of my fluffs! I come home from work today to find a package from our friends Erin and Hunter. What a surprise!!! They sent lots of treats and toys but the icing on the cake was..... A TUTU FOR EMMA!!!!! Erin I have been wanting one for Emma. And the matching bow too. So beyond sweet of you to think of my Benny and Emma. Thank you soooo much my sweet friend :wub:

xoxoxoxo

PS...Raining in NJ today so these pics were taken after a potty break in the rain. Emma....not looking happy.

Here is my tiny dancer!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
ROFLOL....Oh those pics are beyond precious! But that 2nd one is so darned adorable! What's the matter sweet Emma? Don't you want to be a ballerina?

That was really sweet of Erin and Hunter.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
aww how sweet of Erin and Hunter. Emma looks so adorable in the tutu and bow :wub::wub::wub: Jett is one lucky man! He has so many pretty ballerinas to choose from now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
emma looks so beautiful and delicate in her fairy tutu! her eyes look so soft awww especially in the first and last picture, she sure knows how to get your sympathy if she's just sulking haha!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love the tutu and that bow couldn't be better. Emma is such a doll and looks so so cute!! :wub:
That was so thoughtful of Erin and Hunter, good job!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwwwh she looks SUPER DUPER BEAUTIFUL .. looks like the tutu fits her SO WELL .. I've seen other tutus but I don't know, this looks a little different - it looks a bit bigger than the other one I've seen - or maybe, Emma is a bit smaller? Whatever it is, I love it more when the tutu is a bit bigger like this and oooh let me not forget to mention that I also love bigger bows. Emma makes a very pretty ballerina <3

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Way too cute, Tammy! Another pretty little ballerina here!

Emma looks gorgeous in her brandnew tutu and matching bow even though the rainy break before you've taken the photos!

That's so thoughtful of Erin and Hunter!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She always looks miserable in pics, doesn't she LOL!? I keep telling her that Jett doesn't want to dance with a sour-puss!

Yes I love Erin's tutu b/c it's so big and fluffy. Makes Emma look like a lil stuffed animal. She really did a fabulous job. I don't know Erin...maybe law isn't really your calling but rather a career in ballet fashion is what you should be doing!!! hehehe ;)

Thank you for all your sweet comments and Erin thank you for letting my Emma model your stunning creation!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
ohh.....Hunter thinks Emma looks GORGEOUS and he wants to take her dancing (but he says he will not wear tights - I even tried to explain to him that real men do wear tights but he would have none of it!). I am so glad that Emma's tutu fits - that was our biggest worry :)

Emma darling - we are always happy to have you as a model (pouting face and all!). Hugs to you - you beautiful ballerina! :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:aktion033:Emma looks absolutely adorable in her new tutu!!!!!!!!! Tammy you got some great pictures, I love that first one. :wub:

I'm thinking someone here on SM needs to get a little girl malt...:whistle: I'm not mentioning names here.....but she knows who she is.....

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
:aktion033:Emma looks absolutely adorable in her new tutu!!!!!!!!! Tammy you got some great pictures, I love that first one. :wub:

I'm thinking someone here on SM needs to get a little girl malt...:whistle: I'm not mentioning names here.....but she knows who she is.....

hmmm.....I wonder who your refering to Miss Pat????:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts