Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to share Twinkle's summer with you. We hung out in socal for about a month. She went rock climbing (without the actual climbing of course), hiking, frolicking in the beach, and shopping at irvine spectrum! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures =)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Twinkle, you have been busy and lead an exciting life! I love the bed photo with her face peering out from underneath the blanket, so sweet. You sure make an adorable rock climber! The beach photos are my favorite. The photo of Twinkle running on the beach is a great shot. You and your mommy look beautiful! :wub: Thanks for sharing your summer adventures, Twinkle.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
these were wonderful !! i love them all , u have such a cute face twinkle , i love the action shot of u on the beach , and the one with ur mommy too , looks like u had an awesome summer thanks so much for sharing !

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lots of fun shots :) what a sweetie. I love the one on the beach too. Running towards the camera, man (hubby?) in tow. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Great pictures..........She looks so happy and fun loving!! The beach pictures best describe how active and darling she is........look at her running on the beach and the one with you and Twinkle looks so loving and sweet! Thanks for sharing!!!:wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
What awesome pics!! Twinkle, I'm glad to see one of us had an adventurous summer! Like everyone elsel, I love the shot of you running on the beach and the yellow shirt on the guy really pops against the blue, but your face says it all - WHAT FUN!!!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Rachel - great pictures of apparently a great summer. Especially love the last two. Both are just perfect. So who are Twinkles friends - the Yorkie and that little bitty Malt?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The yorkie is my mom's dog, so Twinkle's aunt? haha the baby malt was just a very cute puppy in a store

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I love these pictures!! Twinkle's top knot is SO ADORABLE :wub: looks like you guys had such a fun filled summer!! ah and the lovely SoCal sun and beaches...!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts