Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok...gave trimming bootlegs a try...first time...i think my head tilting, face twisting Tweety the Sweety is OWNING her boot-legs...
I hope each time i try it i'll get better...
I am trying to grow out her puppy cut and grow a topknot, so the top of her head is at that too long/yet too short stage
:aktion033::aktion033::chili:

btw -- the strings and rolled carpet behind Tweet are the two rugs that Cosette destroyed...such a tweenager...

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooo cute! I wonder if a boy could sport this style?
actually folks always ask if Tweety is a boy when we take the girls out together...so guess the bootlegs don't make her look feminine?!! maybe bootlegs + a puppy facial cut will fit for a boy?!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Absolutely adorable!!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oo god love the puppy cut !! love it , and the head tilt that is just adorable !

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tweety is so cute.Love the head tilt. :wub::wub: If you look at my avatar Tyler had that kind of cut when I got him.

Yes, Tyler totally looks great with that cut, both in the avatar as well as I love the one in your siggie!!!

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
she looks great! does she tilt her head when you talk to her? it's like they're thinking "hmmm humm ??" :D
I kind of wonder what Tweety is thinking, as she does always tilt and twist her head when we talk to her or when she hears a new sound...I have so many pics of her with her twisting and tilting her head...

She tilts at my camera also...so funny...even as she is laying on the floor!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts