Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all maltese lovers. I am curious if anyone has heard of these two Florida breeders -
Darlynns Maltese (Denise)
Jambet Maltese (Betty White)

I will appreciate any and all info.

Thank youuuuu

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Originally posted by Pushkin@Oct 12 2005, 10:52 AM
I am curious if anyone has heard of these two Florida breeders -
Denise Rhode (Darylnns Maltese) is a wonderful breeder. She is very nice and has very caring with her Maltese. Her show kids are doing extremely well in the ring. My two pups are actually a repeat breeding of her Glory.

Betty White is also a very caring breeder. I have not spoken to her privately but she is on several lists I am on. She seems like a really nice person with adorable Maltese.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo+Oct 12 2005, 06:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Pushkin
@Oct 12 2005, 10:52 AM
I am curious if anyone has heard of these two Florida breeders -
Denise Rhode (Darylnns Maltese) is a wonderful breeder. She is very nice and has very caring with her Maltese. Her show kids are doing extremely well in the ring. My two pups are actually a repeat breeding of her Glory.

Betty White is also a very caring breeder. I have not spoken to her privately but she is on several lists I am on. She seems like a really nice person with adorable Maltese.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109000
[/B][/QUOTE]

According to the membership roster, Jambet Maltese joined Spoiled Maltese August 1, 2005.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
DarLynn's is not far from my parents in FL... I might have to give her a ring when I go down to visit. I'm not 100% ready for a 2nd, but I'm getting "the itch" (NOT the kind you treat with penacillin, though, LOL) for a puppy... I hope that in a year, I am a proud 2-dog mommy

ann marie and the "ready to be a big, bossy sister" buttercup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts