Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I can't wait! Lexi and I leave at 2PM tomorrow to drive to Dubuque. My mom and I fly out from Dubuque Saturday morning. Saturday morning is going to suck. Our flight leaves at 6:15AM (YUCK!!!) so we have to get up at like 3:30AM (double Yuck!!!). I think we get to San Diego at 11AM or so. My aunt and uncle (who live there) are going to pick us up and take us to Seaport Village for lunch and show us around a little before going to get our rental car.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Hope you have a great trip!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Have a good/safe trip!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Have fun. Visit the San Diego Zoo, it's beautiful and don't forget to visit also the Wild Life Park outside of San Diego, it's huge, you can spend the whole day there.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Jun 9 2005, 12:10 PM
Have fun. Visit the San Diego Zoo, it's beautiful and don't forget to visit also the Wild Life Park outside of San Diego, it's huge, you can spend the whole day there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70945
[/QUOTE]
On Thursday we are getting some special thing at the zoo. Not sure what it is. It almost sounded like the zoo will be closed to everyone but my mom's convension. I would love to go to the wild life zoo but not sure if we will have time. My aunt (who is flying out with us) hates zoo's so we aren't going to any until after she leaves on Wednesday. Maybe on Saturday we could go.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Have a wonderful time.

Susan

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Lucky you! I know you'll have a great time in San Diego.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts