Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two sisters, in RI, three years of age - they are on petfinders. A friend called me telling me about them. I cannot have any more fluffs -

Just wanted to give you the heads-up

I could foster, but I cannot adopt (wait, wait, wait - That's what happened in Lucy-Lu's case) yikes.

Look at Lucy now - sleeping in my bed, not a care in the world. The way life should be for a fluff. :wub:

I did it - I put in an application.

My heart says yes, yes, yes - we have the room, the help and the finances - one problem, I sort of have a really bad foot - as in, maybe I’ll lose it - so, if you think of it, please keep me in your thoughts - just until I triumph this "hump" -

No pity, I have no time for that - I have much to accomplish in my life. I like to see the glass half full - - - keep those toes crossed.

Hugs,

Allie

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
OOOOH I just found them on Petfinder and I would give anything to be able to adopt them. They are both gorgeous and sound like they have the sweetest personalities. I really, really wish I could give them a home :(

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
This thread should be placed in the "Rescue" forum - can someone move it? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh my gosh they are so beautiful.:wub::wub: And they're right up in Rhinebeck only about an hour and change out of the city. (sigh)

·
Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I've been thinking about these fluffs all day since you posted about them, Allie. Oh I would be up there in a heartbeat if I could. Where I live right now, I can't have any more pets but honestly, if I could, I would be sending that adoption application in as fast as I could! I hope they find a wonderful home soon.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do hope that someone can and will take them - I agree, they look like they were/are taken good care of.

If I didn't have other issues going on, I could and would, happily take them. I'm going to inquire if, I can somehow "sponsor" them.

Allie

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just spoke with Rowie (the person in charge of the rescue) - she said that "Joan" is the foster mother for these two babies - and they are DELIGHTFUL, sweet and kind. Joan is an angel also, for caring for these two fluffs.

Rowie did say that they were still available for adoption. I assured her that Maltese lovers/owners were a special group of people - I also told her that we have the link on this site for them.

My fingers are crossed , that somebody here, will be able to give them a good home.

Allie

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I just spoke with Rowie (the person in charge of the rescue) - she said that "Joan" is the foster mother for these two babies - and they are DELIGHTFUL, sweet and kind. Joan is an angel also, for caring for these two fluffs.

Rowie did say that they were still available for adoption. I assured her that Maltese lovers/owners were a special group of people - I also told her that we have the link on this site for them.

My fingers are crossed , that somebody here, will be able to give them a good home.

Allie
That's great of you, Allie! :Flowers 2:
What gorgeous girls! I hope they find a home soon.

Maybe someone on SM can adopt them.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
They look so precious,too bad I have 5 already...
I stopped at our local animal shelter yesterday ,they have so many I want to take home... They had a male Pom,about 2 years old and blind. He's adorable they're trying to find him a home. If you know anyone who'd be interested,he's not pictured oon the site though.
Here's their link. They're having a hard time keeping open... I think I need to do this post as a thread in Rescues...

Henry County Humane Society

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Oh gosh. These 2 are darling. I hope they find a wonderful home. I agree....they look like they came from a loving home and were cared for.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
I did it - I put in an application.

My heart says yes, yes, yes - we have the room, the help and the finances - one problem, I sort of have a really bad foot - as in, maybe I’ll lose it - so, if you think of it, please keep me in your thoughts - just until I triumph this "hump" -

No pity, I have no time for that - I have much to accomplish in my life. I like to see the glass half full - - - keep those toes crossed.

Hugs,

Allie
:w00t: These girls must have really gotten into your heart! I'll keep everything crossed for you.

I hope your foot situation resolves soon. Maybe your fuffs can be your sevice doggies. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
What's going on here????? Am I late to every party? So Allie.....you're getting two more maltese?? They look like very well cared for kids - there must be a story for these precious babies to be in rescue....

I hope you get them, they need you. Lucy needs them :thumbsup::innocent:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good luck Allie and may God bless you a million times over for opening your hearts to these girls. I hope they have a forever home with you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts