Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so, Im sitting here at work (3rd shift
) and watching the clock. Why cant it just be Wednesday already? My little baby girl will be in my arms by 1030 Wed. morning, and I just cant take it anymore!!!! I have tried to be so patient, but this is definately the longest shift of my work life. I took someones advice from a previous post, and shopped. BAD BAD BAD!
Belle now has twice as much as before! But, theres nothing I can do. I just want to have my baby NOW, and I know you all would understand! Just wanted to vent @ 4 in the morning while I sit here SO bored at work!! I have even read through page 15 in the Everything section, and late into most of the others!!!! Im losing it

·
Registered
132 Posts
it is so hard waiting for the arrival of a new furbaby! i was at the breeders every week until dixie came home.

all i can say is i read over book after book about maltese and read this forum (sounds like you've read every post!!)

and prepared the crate etc for the new arrival!

love Bec & Dixie

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww...she will be here before you know it! Then you will wonder what you did before her.
Looking forward to seeing her pictures...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
We all know how you feel, believe me! It's normal!! Enjoy this time of excitement.... I think of the days I got my babies often when I want to think of something very pleasant....

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I know what your feeling... I couldnt even sleep the night before my Kodie came home to me!!!
I was sooooo excited!!!!

Try to keep yourself busy.. haha.. :D

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Awwww. We feel your excitement and know how the hours just DRAG by. We're waiting to hear how it all goes and we want PHOTOS!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wednesday will be here before you know it although I understand what you're going through. Each time I was playing the waiting game, I used shopping (for the new addition) to get me through it. I have enough travel bags, toys and blankets to open my own store!

Hang in there and keep us posted!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Waiting is the hardest part! Your new baby will be home in your arms in no time!!! We're all so excited for you and we can't wait either!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
ahhh the wait is terrible!

im soo excited for you
cant wait to hear all about her.

i remember my sister and i were on a plane when my parents went to pick her up. seattle to melbourne has NEVER seemed longer :eek: i was all excited cuz they were bringing her to the airport

hang in there, you're soo close!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The waiting is awful! The worse it got, the more I bought. It was the same with my skin babies - I'd go in and arrange and rearrange the nursery dozens of times. Reading all I could about Malts really helped me get through that 12-week period (the shopping goes without saying). Anyway, hang in there, we feel your pain!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@May 2 2005, 06:53 PM
ahhh the wait is terrible!

im soo excited for you
cant wait to hear all about her.

i remember my sister and i were on a plane when my parents went to pick her up. seattle to melbourne has NEVER seemed longer  :eek: i was all excited cuz they were bringing her to the airport

hang in there, you're soo close!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=59075
[/QUOTE]

Melbourne as in Australia?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts