Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on this forum for a long time. Having a baby does indeed take up all your time. I just wanted to share a photo of Chloe and my son. They are two peas from the same pod. Both are hyper, love to chew on stuff, talk a lot, and loves attention.

Ike has been a great big brother to both. I am so proud how my Ikey has matured!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
They are both really cute. :wub: Babies of both animals and people take up quite a bit of time.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
lol! I love how Chole and your little son are so similar! That's so cute. I love your siggy too by the way. Cuteness all around!

·
Registered
268 Posts
ahhh.....chloe and ike are super adorable.

I love that look chloe gives the camera....with her little tilted head. She looks like she's saying "oh hai mommy....watcha lookin at? Big brotha and I are doin nuffin but just chillin"

Your kids and fluff kids are so cute.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all! Your fluffs are all so beautiful too! I wish I had the time to keep my fluff's fur so long and silky like most of you all. I guess the puppy cut keeps them cute and reminds me of when they were tiny puppies *sniff, sniff* I miss them being so itty bitty

1 - 20 of 21 Posts