Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in a pod.

I had to take this photo - the kidz are in our bed - we have one of those protective side rails, so they can’t fall out of bed.

Here they are sleeping together on one side of our bed - they are such great buddies.:wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh Baron and Lucy are so adorable I could smother them in kisses seeing them sleeping like that! I love that you have bed rails...I never thought of that. My husband would think I was off my rocker:HistericalSmiley:, but it's a great idea!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Aw so cute...they are dreaming of santa...he he...or sugar plum fairies....

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Not only do they look sweet but I think it's sweet that Mom made sure they were tucked in nice and warm against the winter chill!!!!!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
ahhhhhhhhh

Allie:

They look so peaceful! :innocent: don't you just love to snuggle with them? Barron and Lucy are both adorable!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Too cute! I love Barron's coloring, reminds me of Oreo Cookie ice cream.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you!

Thank you Michelle, we wub you!:wub:
Oh Baron and Lucy are so adorable I could smother them in kisses seeing them sleeping like that! I love that you have bed rails...I never thought of that. My husband would think I was off my rocker:HistericalSmiley:, but it's a great idea!:thumbsup:
Dianne, Our bed is very high off the floor - our housekeeper takes the rail down each morning and replaces it again, at night - I cannot take a chance of them possibly falling out of bed and getting hurt - they have stairs leading up to the bed - but a dream might just set them off balance. Thank you for the kind words:wub:

they look so cute
Thank you, sweet Deb:wub:

Allie that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen, brother and sister:wub:
I have missed you Paula. Brings tears to my eyes to see a post by you:wub: Thank you for your faith.

Aw so cute...they are dreaming of santa...he he...or sugar plum fairies....
Thank you Lynda, I'd like to think that also -:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not only do they look sweet but I think it's sweet that Mom made sure they were tucked in nice and warm against the winter chill!!!!!
Funny that you said that Erin, I had to take Lupas jammies off from her - Richard had the heat set at 71! I was dying - <hot flashes>, poor Lupa was hot also -

:wub:That is so precious! tHEY REALL love each other!:wub::wub:
We all LOVE you, so much!:wub:

They look so adorable...and peaceful.:wub:
Thank you, Miss Mary.

Aww they are both just too cute.
Thank you Kara :)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awwwwwh!!! sweetness overload :wub: I just love to see fluffs when they cuddle
Thank you Kat - sending our love to you:wub:

Totally adorable! Doesn't that just melt your heart? :wub::wub:
Thank you dear, sweet, Sophia :wub:
awww! That picture is adorable!
Thank you Orla, thank you so much, for being exactly who you are -:wub:

Allie:

They look so peaceful! :innocent: don't you just love to snuggle with them? Barron and Lucy are both adorable!
I do love them so - and yes, to snuggle them is heaven :wub:

Awww Barron and Lucy look so sweet all anuggled up together.
Thank you Edith - our love to Aolani:wub: and his mom.

Too cute! I love Barron's coloring, reminds me of Oreo Cookie ice cream.
Mary, all that I could see, (the lighting wasn't great, and I didn't want to awaken them by putting the ceiling lights on) I thought that Barron look grungy, but sweet - he had a bath yesterday - his hair always looks disheveled! :blush:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts