Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Aww - Baron and Lucy look like they're ready for the next Nor'easter to blow through. :w00t: With a few of these storms we've been getting, you need to weigh them down so they don't blow away. They're precious.:wub:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
They look really cute in their raincoats. Maybe those of you in the rain drenched areas need this for your fluff - Heyyy, maybe it works! :unsure:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Aw I'm loving your new photo updates!! :wub:!! How are the rain coats working out?? It's almost rainy season here in Cali and I don't know how I'm going to be able to take Yeager out!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awe, I love their matching rain coats, they are an adorable pair! Barron is so cute and he's smiling for us, too! :D Lucy is such a sweetheart! :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the comments about the fluffs - I normally wouldn't allow Lucy to be seen in touch a get-up (the slicker was Barron's when he was a baby - it was altered to fit Lucy)

We had heavy rains here in NH that day - and in all honesty, if Barron and Lucy don’t have the opportunity to run free and run hard, they are very unhappy - - - - fluffs. Foul weather gear is a must, here in NH - hence, the basic yellow slicker.

Allie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts