Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You all already know what it is, but I thought this was a cute way to tell everyone!

Now that I seem to be able to post pics, watch out!!! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:thumbsup: :blink: :thumbsup: Allot of BLUE going on!! Thanks for sharing I got my SM giggle for the day! How many grandkids will this make? Is this your daughter or son in the picture? :blush:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Our new little girl is a rescue from the streets. We know little about her past but oh she was so neglected. Everything
from parasites, fleas and in heat. Vet says she is 1yr.old ..It has been two weeks and it's like a new dog Not leash trained, doe's not bark(yet) and did not know how to play. Very smart. As all of this is behind her in a short time. And finally eating normally.Sorry to get carried away.
Anyway, great looking family. You must be so proud.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Oh my gosh, another ancient thread! The original poster was a dear member on this board who passed away :(
Judy, welcome! Please if you can start a new thread so you can tell us more about your new little one :) Thank you for rescuing her!

·
Registered
10 Posts
We moved to the country after I retired. More room to breath, so to speak. We had rescued a lost kitty before moving and I really did not want another pet(never say never!) My daughter rescues dogs and as of now has five great big babies. Three weeks ago she called me to come out to her car in my driveway. My grandaughter

was holding a small shivering little dog and what a site. Little thing was so neglected. Full of fleas, matted hair and in heat. They found her sitting in the road ,wet and shivering with feces all over her.. So because her dogs are large and plus this little dog looked so much like a fur baby I had for 15 years, she knew
I would not turn this poor thing down. Wrapped in a towel I held her for a long time just talking to her and petting her before a flea bath. Then the vet, meds(hook worms)and lots of pee pee pads all over my house. We don't have a fenced yard and Mazie was not leash trained. It only took 3 days for her to take to the leash.

A week of diarrhea not wanting to eat. Mazie likes our cat and cat food kibbles(cat does not agree). But cat food is a no no .Seemed like she did not know how to play and she does not bark(not yet). .So smart. Over three weeks and it's like a total different dog. She now plays like a puppy (still is ), had her first good poop(only a mom brags on this) and I didn't care if she hit the pad or not(and I am OCD Ha), she has been through so much.I purchased a spot vac. cleaner..
The groomer did her nails but Mazie was shaking so hard we need to wait . Next in a month or so she will be spayed.

Some things are meant to be and Amazing Mazie is our dog now and she is a joy for our family( cat still does not like it) I am glad to end this as a new member.
Mazie's Mom

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,703 Posts
Where is the LOVE button! Bless you both.

Reactions: maddysmom

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
Oh my gosh, another ancient thread! The original poster was a dear member on this board who passed away :(
Judy, welcome! Please if you can start a new thread so you can tell us more about your new little one :) Thank you for rescuing her!

Where is the LOVE button! Bless you both.
HAHAHA...OMG...you ladies just made my day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts