Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tyler just got his SS package and boy is he excited. :chili::chili:Don't know if we're supposed to reveal who we get our presents from.:huh:
He got it from one of his favorite pals. Can you guess who? Here's a clue -- He's kind of famous for his feet.
Thank you SS buddy. We can't wait until we can open it.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
My goodness, I have company coming in 30 minutes! Here I am responding to this post - - -

I guessed that it was Hunter a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago!:thumbsup:

Erin, your "hints" were good, but not that good!:no2:

Happy Holidays Sue!

Peace.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
LUCKY DUCK!!! I think Hunter has Tyler too!!!!! Wait a minute...I thought Hunter had a girl. I'm totally confused. I need to look over my spreadsheet again LOL!

I bet you are dying to open that package!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Hunter is so excited that you got his package!!! He really hoped that you had guessed it was him because he thinks that's part of the fun!!! But, you had us stumped when you said he was famous for his feet . . . . then we got it :)!!! Merry Christmas Tyler - but you can't open it until after December 4th! Lynn's rules :)

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup. It was Hunter, all you detective aunties. :aktion033: I liked my Hunter's Paw clue. :thumbsup: I guess everyone knew it was Hunter although now that I looked at my sheet, for some reason I had crossed out Hunter. :blink: It might have been after one of the clues I wasn't sure about but you clarified and kept us in. Oooh I just looked closer and I had Hunter back in. :smilie_tischkante: I wasn't sure if it was Hunter, Benny, Dee Dee or Tessa too. We're both so excited to be Hunter's SS and i've put the package away so that neither of us gets too nosy.It would be nice to save it for Christmas. Will power. :whistle:Thanks, Erin and Hunter.:hugging:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts