Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Tyler loves autumn

723 views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  mysugarbears 
#1 ·
Fall has to be one of my favorite times of year. I thought I'd share some photos we took on our trips over the last few weeks, especially for those of you who don't have the foliage change. I made a Smilebox slideshow and it has music so you need your speakers on. Hope you like it.
http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d546b334e7a55794d7a493d0d0a&blogview=true

#10 ·
Thanks so much Sue.
I really enjoyed this, Sue. Fall is my favorite season. What pretty scenery and nice landmarks, and of course, Tyler makes all the trips soooo very special!!!! :thumbsup: Thank you again...you took me back in time with Tyler's trips. This is what life is all about....enjoying the simple things with our fluffs. :wub:
I just loved the drive up to Westchester and Sleepy Hollow. They decorate it so perfectly and I had never seen the sculpture before. I loved that story when I was a kid -- scared the heck out of me. :eek2_gelb2:
What a wonderful little photo video. Tyler you are a great tour guide and are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
Thanks Jennifer. Nice to bring you up north a little:)
great slideshow! Tyler looks great in fall colors B)
Thank you Eric. I do love the colors of fall all around us. I have a brown and orange sweater for Tyler. Just have to find it.:w00t:
What a lovely video. Great job Susan.

Tyler has wiggled his way not only into my heart, but DH saw the video and, he had the biggest smile on his face watching it.

In fact, last night, DH reminded me to vote for Tyler in the Petco contest!
Thank you and thank your husband. You know how great the northeast is around this time. And thanks for the votes in the Petco contest.
Wow! I really enjoyed this video. Tyler, not only are you adorable, you are blessed. New England is just beautiful. We are planning a trip there in the next couple of years. Thank you for sharing with us.:wub:
April - so glad to give you a sneak peak. It's really worth traveling here in the fall. Weather is perfect and scenery spectacular.
AWW Sue! I loved Tyler's slideshow. He really got me in the fall spirit just in time for Halloween. Tyler you sure live a busy life! You get to go on so many wonderful adventures with your family!

Beautiful pictures! This is also my favorite time of year.
Thanks so much Tammy. After all our apple picking I'm making applesauce and pies like they're going out of style:) but I love it in the fall.
What a great slideshow! You and Tyler seem to have a lot of fun together!
Thanks so much Donna. I'm really lucky that my DH, DS, Tyler and I love to explore. But I have to say I didn't take my camera that much since my son became a teen. It's like seeing it all again and paying attention to everything. I'm enjoying it so. Tyler on the other hand would like me to put the funny little box back in it's case.:HistericalSmiley:

#3 ·
I really enjoyed this, Sue. Fall is my favorite season. What pretty scenery and nice landmarks, and of course, Tyler makes all the trips soooo very special!!!! :thumbsup: Thank you again...you took me back in time with Tyler's trips. This is what life is all about....enjoying the simple things with our fluffs. :wub:

#13 ·
Mary - I figured those pix would be a treat for people like you who live in Hawaii and have nothing pretty to look at. :LOL::LOL: Sorry, couldn't help it. But you don't have changing foliage there (I gather) so glad it brings back some memories. One of these days I have to get to Hawaii - thinking my 60th - about a year and change to go. :chili:
Great pictures Susan! I can tell Tyler loves fall, he looks so happy.
Thanks so much Jane. Your siggie with the girls and the pumpkins makes me smile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.