Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Tyler. I got a gift from my Godmommy aka GodivaGoddess, and my cousins Mia and Gemma Bean.:party: I feel very special. It's a very beautiful step in harness from Auntie Crystal's store and it's like my cousin Jett's for over or under a sweater.:wub: It's a little hard to get a good picture of it but I love it.:blush:

Take a look at this. I even have some doggie bone bling on it! Isn't that funny?

Mommy's a little mortified with this picture because my hair was a mess playing with my friends but a guy's gotta be a guy, right?

I'm a little tired now. I love you very much GM Alice, Mia and Gemma. You made mommy cry a little when she opened the package but she told me it was a happy cry.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That was so sweet of Godmommy Alice, Mia and Gemma to give you such a lovely gift. sue i totally understand about crying tears of joy!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Tyler -- you're stylin'!!!!! What sweet and thoughtful present from Awntie Alice and Mia and Gemma Bean. I know that's going to come in really handy. :)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Tyler, you look good sportin' some bling! :supacool: And your Godmommy Alice loves you very much.

btw...you can move the Bone Charm up and down too. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-how sweet!:wub: Oh, Tyler that harness is awesome! You look so handsome in it. I could kiss you all day long!:smootch:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tyler, you look good sportin' some bling! :supacool: And your Godmommy Alice loves you very much.

btw...you can move the Bone Charm up and down too. :thumbsup:
Thanks Crystal. We've had the bling bone closer but I couldn't get a good photo shot of it closer.:blush::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Awww .. Tyler looks so adorable with his new step-in leash. I especially love the last picture of Tyler ... but, they are all so cute. :wub::wub:

Auntie Alice, Mia, and Gemma Bean sent Snowball a little package, too! :tender: Snowball will open it after his bathie tomorrow afternoon! Pictures later!

Tyler is so blessed to have Auntie Alice as his Godmommy.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awwh so sweet and thoughtful of Alice and the girls and SO ADORABLE of the model, Tyler :wub:

hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat. It's so cute and easy to get into.
That is so great!

I am gonna get one for Milo :D
I really like the ease of getting him into it and that it can be worn on the outside.
That was so sweet of Godmommy Alice, Mia and Gemma to give you such a lovely gift. sue i totally understand about crying tears of joy!
Alice has always been so supportive of me, especially in getting Tyler and welcoming him to my home. Tyler's lucky to have a Godmommy in addition to all her Aunties:):wub:
Tyler -- you're stylin'!!!!! What sweet and thoughtful present from Awntie Alice and Mia and Gemma Bean. I know that's going to come in really handy. :)
I think so too Lynn. He's really dressing better than me these days thanks to the SM family.:blush:
too too cute , tyler u r adorable .. auntie alice did good..
Thanks Liza. She did very good.
Awww .. Tyler looks so adorable with his new step-in leash. I especially love the last picture of Tyler ... but, they are all so cute. :wub::wub:

Auntie Alice, Mia, and Gemma Bean sent Snowball a little package, too! :tender: Snowball will open it after his bathie tomorrow afternoon! Pictures later!

Tyler is so blessed to have Auntie Alice as his Godmommy.
Can't wait to see Snowball Pie's gift too. Tyler was not in a picture taking mood thus the last picture. Sigh!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
So Sweet and Tyler looks so handsome in it!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Awww...there is my boy!!!! TYLER!! hehe..Sue, Tyler looks sooo cute!! I just want to kiss his little face..hehe..he looks sooo adorable in his new harness!!! Merry Christmas Tyler!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That's so sweet and such a wonderful gift! Tyler looks adorable in his new step in.
Sue, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So Sweet and Tyler looks so handsome in it!
Thanks so much Leslie!
Awww...there is my boy!!!! TYLER!! hehe..Sue, Tyler looks sooo cute!! I just want to kiss his little face..hehe..he looks sooo adorable in his new harness!!! Merry Christmas Tyler!!
Alice - you are just the best godmommy!! Tyler knows he's really loved by you and sends kisses back to you from cyberspace.:HistericalSmiley: I love the harness. We might have to get one in every color from Aunt Crystal. Have a wonderful holiday.:wub:
That's so sweet and such a wonderful gift! Tyler looks adorable in his new step in.
Sue, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks so much Jane. I know we'll have a great holiday. I feel so much love from so many people :wub::wub:...and my big project is done.:chili::chili: Sounds like the makings of a good holiday.
I love the last picture!!!! So cute!!!!
Tammy - that was sort of an Emma pose that Tyler was striking. :wub::HistericalSmiley: The modeling session is OVER!:chili:
so pretty!!! (err....handsome!) Hunter has the one in red! I intend to use it today with Hunter's green sweater!
Thanks Erin. Wow I know the red step-in will look great with his green sweater. Perfect for Christmas.:) I've been rushing around so much prepping for the holiday that I feel like I can finally relax and enjoy them in the next day or so. If only my son didn't have to work them-xmas eve, xmas and day after.:w00t::angry::huh:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
What a handsome little guy that Tyler is and I just love his new harness with the bone bling. That 2nd picture is adorable. Looks like he is almost laughing.:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,470 Posts
Tyler is one special guy----and that was a very thoughtful gift! I loved that last shot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts