Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have finally found pictures of Tyler's parents. I can see the resemblance, can't you?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's remarkable:HistericalSmiley:. Sue, you are so funny!
Donna - I came across the photo of my DH and I and I couldn't resist. I think it was before we were even married -- that's how I knew we were made for each other - we could be silly together. Happy you got a chuckle.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:w00t:
Now that is a good one :smrofl::smrofl::smrofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is too funny Sue!!!
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Too cute - made my morning.
LOL!!!!! Good looks and a sense of humor run in your family!!!!! Too funny!!!
Thanks ladies. Halloween used to be a lot of fun at our house:) Those were in the days when we were young and got invited to parties. Now that we're old no one invites us. :blink:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Thanks ladies. Halloween used to be a lot of fun at our house:) Those were in the days when we were young and got invited to parties. Now that we're old no one invites us. :blink:
is that you and DH, Sue???? I couldn't figure. I thought that you found a picture of a couple who dressed up in the same costume as Tyler!!

awesome! I say Oreo runs in the family :D :aktion033: looove the idea (I loved it in Tyler and now I see his mommy & daddy in it too). Where do you get the Oreo costume? The malts were invited to a Halloween party this year, but there was no time to order costumes for them. Where did you get this for Tyler?

awwwh, you aren't old, always look pretty in your pictures (I couldn't tell this was you though) and most welcome to join me in this one and maybe help me with a costume idea for a masquerade ball :whistle: I am seriously running out of costume ideas for this type of party

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is that you and DH, Sue???? I couldn't figure. I thought that you found a picture of a couple who dressed up in the same costume as Tyler!!

awesome! I say Oreo runs in the family :D :aktion033: looove the idea (I loved it in Tyler and now I see his mommy & daddy in it too). Where do you get the Oreo costume? The malts were invited to a Halloween party this year, but there was no time to order costumes for them. Where did you get this for Tyler?

awwwh, you aren't old, always look pretty in your pictures (I couldn't tell this was you though) and most welcome to join me in this one and maybe help me with a costume idea for a masquerade ball :whistle: I am seriously running out of costume ideas for this type of party
Kat - thanks so much. I made the costume for Tyler (and for us years ago) with a baby t-shirt, brown foam, fabric paint and a glue gun. We always made my sons's costumes (cell phone, computer, subway, bus driver, cereal killer, etc) and it was so much more fun creating them than those that came in a package.
The masquerade party you have coming up looks like you might want to dress very beautifully and maybe with one of those feather masks. Halloween's kind of campy but that party, from the invitation, looks more elegant and now that I read it says, "Dress to Impress" I'm sure of it. Hmmm. Look around online and maybe even at those hollywood celeb costume balls to get idea. I would do it sooner than later. Let us know what you go with:)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Oh Sue, this is great! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Really made my day, too! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
:good post - perfect

Alexandra

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
OMG I can't believe how much Tyler resembles you and your DH. :HistericalSmiley:
He was destined to be in your family. Not just any dog can pull of being an Oreo as well as he did. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:LOL::LOL: "SCREAM" :LOL::LOL:

That is a riot!!! Sue you are one of the funniest people I know!!!

Love it!!!!!!! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::aktion033::aktion033::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::smrofl::smrofl::smrofl::LOL::LOL: u just made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats adorable....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts