Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Tyler here. I thought you might like to see where I was Labor Day weekend. Well sitting on this rug for a lot of it.:angry: They don't allow dogs on the beach most of the time so here I was.:angry:

Here I am with my mom and dad on the beach after Hurricane Earl.I wasn't looking at the camera because I was checking to see that the dog catcher wasn't coming.:w00t:

Here are some pictures of the ocean. Must be nice to be able to play in the sand I GUESS!! Why do they let those stupid birds on and not me?

Here was my buddy, Beagle Bailey. :HistericalSmiley: We were pet sitting him. He's about 13 years old and had cancer but after surgery to remove his spleen, he's doing great. He's still on chemo and predinisone. That stuff makes him crazy. He'll eat anything in sight. :new_shocked:but I guess I looked too hairy for him.

Mom, dad and my brother got to see fireworks at the beach for Labor Day. It was too noisy and crowded to take me.

I did get to go to a farm where they had pumpkins but there was an electric fence to keep us out.:w00t:

Mom has a great shot with my brother in it but he doesn't want his pix on the internet. He had a great time too.
Thanks for looking. Next time I'll make mommy take a picture of me with Sir Paul.B)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Tyler, it looks like you had a great weekend even though they would not let you on the beach~~~I'm sorry but it looked like you had a grand old time anyway!!!!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
Loved the vicarious visit w/Tyler---he has such a lovely, silky coat & I love the way his face is clipped! What a special little guy. Hope he can meet Kitzi one day!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
what fun photos :chili: thanks for sharing, Tyler:wub: especially love the beach shot of all of you :)

my! .. I do agree with you, Sue. That first picture shows Tyler's big eyes AWWWH totally LOVE them what a doll baby! They don't show very well in your siggy, yet he still look adorable :wub:

and that Bailey looks so precious :wub: love that happy face of his in the first pic!! Good that he is doing well :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Tyler littleman I love you:smootch::smootch: your precious little face is so kissable:smootch::smootch: it's no wonder Sir Paul noticed you and had to come closer:wub: your just to precious:wub: I think mommy and daddy had a wonderful vacation, maybe next time they will find a dog friendly areaB) I took the girls to the park here and was told no dogs allowed even with them in the stroller:blink::angry:
your buddy Bailey has the sweetest look on his face:wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Tyler! What fun! Too bad they didn't let you go on the beach - perhaps if mom had put a set of wings on you you could have pretended to be a seagul ;-) Well, I always enjoy seeing your handsome face so thank goodness fall is in the air and we can maybe see more pics of you among the pumpkins!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, it looks like a great time! The pics are great! Loooove seeing the ocean! Tyler looks so cute, esp. in that first picture. I love "the" look!!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Great photos, Sue! Adorable Tyler, handsome hubby, and Hamptons beaches! What a great weekend!

I miss those beaches, sigh...

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
It looks like you had quite the time Tyler! :D I bet they would'nt let you on the beach because you'd be too distracting with all your cuteness!! ;)

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! :D

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Fantastic pictures of the family and vacation! Tyler, you're looking quite adorable, especially in the first pic. :wub::wub::wub: Bummer you weren't allowed on the beach, though.

It looks like a good time was had by all!

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Tyler-we are sorry you couldn't go on the beach but it looks like you and your mommy and daddy had a pretty good time. Hey dude, you are one good-lookin "Malt-man". Our Mommy lets us ride in our puppy pouch when she and Daddy walk on the beach and we don't get in trouble 'cause we're not on the beach!:HistericalSmiley:You should try it, it's fun and everybody always smiles at us because we are so pretty. Hey come down to our house. We'll have a good time; we like to do zoomies and we have lots of cool toys, too:Flowers 2:Licks and :wub:
Rose & Lily

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Tyler thank you for sharing your vacation pics with us. I'm sorry that you weren't allowed on the beach and that those pesky birds were. It looks like you had a great time anyway especially with your friend Beagle Bailey. :)

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Loved your pictures Tyler and you did very well with the captions too!!! Sorry you couldn't get onto the beach... but just as well you'd only be swarmed by admiring fans anyway!.. best you and your buddy enjoyed the peace and quiet of the house!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all so much for all your compliments. I don't think Tyler will fit into his harnesses now, he'll have such a swelled head about his looks.:HistericalSmiley: The first picture actually made me think of "You talkin' about me Willis?": :smrofl:
I'm starting to anticipate fall after seeing the pumpkins - one of my all time favorites up here in the northeast, esp. Vermont.

Anyhow thanks so much. Wish I was able to respond to each of you separately but I just got done bathing the boy and now I have to prep for my edit tomorrow. I probably won't be on here much for the next week. I'll be up in CT editing at the NBC Olympics facility where my editor is. Long days and over an hour commute each way for the five days. Hope Tyler won't forget who I am. :huh: Oh yeah, I'm the one who feeds him. I guess he'll make an exception.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Susan, loved the pictures, love Tyler and your vacation. I'm glad to hear Beagle Bailey is doing well and I hope he stays that way. Bless his heart he looks like a sweetie!
Tyler, you look wonderful and I'm glad you had such a great vacation.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh what incredible pics. I absolutely love the first one, his experssion is priceless. How could they not let that precious boy on the beach.

Just loved the pics. Beautful!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Tyler, I am writing a letter to the city council to allow you on the beach at all times! In fact, Tyler should be an honorary citizen with a key, too! :rolleyes: The tourist population will skyrocket through the roof, then. Sir Paul has a good eye to spot you, Tyler. :wub: Glad Bailey is doing well and hope he remains cancer free, what a cute buddy. Thanks for sharing your lovely vacation, Tyler!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
:wub::wub:Great Labor Day weekend pics! Tyler you lucky boy...you got the beach and pumpkins all in one weekend!!!! Perfect way to say goodbye summer and hello autumn!

Great pics Sue. Love the one of you, hubby and Tyler. Your hubby is such a nice man! Did you run the marathon yet?

Tyler is always adorable as is his new buddy Bailey! :wub::wub:

Glad you and the family enjoyed the last weekend of summer. :chili:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts