Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's see. I don't want to make this too easy. My secret santa has two eyes, one nose, and a tail. :innocent:
I guess that leaves LBB out. Sorry sweetie.:wub:

CLUE #1 - My secret santa has two eyes, one nose, and a tail.
CLUE #2 - Tyler's buddy wears clothes and bows.
CLUE #3 - Tyler's buddy is a buddette:)
CLUE #4 - Tyler's buddette lives in the southern portion of the US.
CLUE #5 - Tyler's buddette has a sister.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many legs????? If it's three, I know who it is!!!!!
Maggie - I was going to write four legs and then all I could think of was how you would take it.:HistericalSmiley: Didn't want you to be insulted. :huh: LBB I can easily tease since Deb always does but I worried about you. And alas sadly, four legs. :smrofl:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
:chili:
Let's see. I don't want to make this too easy. My secret santa has two eyes, one nose, and a tail. :innocent:
I guess that leaves LBB out. Sorry sweetie.:wub:

Barron is adopting LLB, his brothers and sisters and even
auntie Deb-For the holiday season we are going
to have a rocking good time!:new_shocked::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
:chili:

Barron is adopting LLB, his brothers and sisters and even
auntie Deb-For the holiday season we are going
to have a rocking good time!:new_shocked::aktion033:
Allie -- when you mentioned that Barron was adopting a family for the holidays, I had no idea that it was an SM family. How wonderful and sweet.:chili::chili:

·
Super Moderator
10,247 Posts
Maggie - I was going to write four legs and then all I could think of was how you would take it.:HistericalSmiley: Didn't want you to be insulted. :huh: LBB I can easily tease since Deb always does but I worried about you. And alas sadly, four legs. :smrofl:
Don't worry about us - Tessa takes it all in "stride" :HistericalSmiley: in fact, she and Sweetness have a game I call "flip the three legged dog" where Sweetness puts her head and shoulder under Tessa's hip and the flips her and the two of them roll around on the floor. :w00t: it's quite the scene at my house.

Back to topic -guess that tules us out!:blink:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh sweet Tessa. They must be a riot together. Real siblings with that kind of game playing. :HistericalSmiley:
Okay another hint:
Tyler's SS has a sibling.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts