That's what I thought.:angry: Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,466 Posts
Butt Tyler----you are cute no matter what!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
He is soooooooooo cute Sue! :wub::wub: I love his PJ's so much. I could have used them here this am. I wish Sam could wear them. Although it was 30 degrees this am. It was painful to walk him in wind/cold. But he loved every min of it and he dragged it out as long as he could. Running and jumping and chasing all the leaves till he finally he could not hold it any longer. Mom was froze......:w00t: oh yea Sammie says your butt looks great Tyler!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Well! Ava thinks Tyler's butt looks Hot! :thumbsup: whoops...Abbey just knocked her out of the way....she is drooling over Tyler's hot new pj's....:wub:

he is lookin' mighty cute to me too :innocent:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Butt Tyler----you are cute no matter what!:HistericalSmiley:
No ifs ands or butts here. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Thanks Sandi:)
He is soooooooooo cute Sue! :wub::wub: I love his PJ's so much. I could have used them here this am. I wish Sam could wear them. Although it was 30 degrees this am. It was painful to walk him in wind/cold. But he loved every min of it and he dragged it out as long as he could. Running and jumping and chasing all the leaves till he finally he could not hold it any longer. Mom was froze......:w00t: oh yea Sammie says your butt looks great Tyler!
Kandis - Tyler hasn't even ventured outside. It's so brutal out there but he did like sleeping in these thermals last night. I'm sure Sammie would look adorable inthem.
omg tyler !!! ur butt looks fine !!! lmaoo
Thanks Auntie Liza.
lol....Jett has a few 'feathers' that stick out from his p.j.'s too. They say that black is slimming.:innocent:
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Thanks Auntie Crystal. Mommy agrees and wears and wears black often. :blush:
Aww!!!!! Tyler your bootie is adorable:wub: Love your pj's!
Thanks so much Rita. We need a "show us your PJs thread.":w00t: Just for the fluffs though.:thumbsup:
Well! Ava thinks Tyler's butt looks Hot! :thumbsup: whoops...Abbey just knocked her out of the way....she is drooling over Tyler's hot new pj's....:wub:

he is lookin' mighty cute to me too :innocent:
Girls, girls, there's enough of Tyler to go around. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: And Abbey, drool isn't that appealing so take the high road and share with your little sister.:HistericalSmiley:
hehe Tyler, you just made me giggle :D I think it is the hair more than the bum :p

kisses to you cutie pie :wub:

hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat. Happy to bring a smile or giggle to your day.:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is soo cute! And I love his little jammies. I wanna start making some. Anyone have a pattern?
Thanks Brittani. I can't sew worth a lick so I had to buy pj's. I think that Lynda made Christmas pj's for her brood. Maybe she'll share a pattern.
Lacie, Tilly and Secret are all admiring Tyler's booty too. And, of course, Awntie Lynn thinks that Tyler's da Bomb.
Thanks Lacie,Tillie and Secret. I was feeling kind of our in the cold with that butt opening but you make me feel warm and loved. And Auntie Lynn - Tyler thinks you're da Bomb too. That's a good thing, right?:blush::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Well, maybe a little. It's not the pj's that make your butt look big, it is all that beautiful hair you have. Rose and Lily like it.:HistericalSmiley:Tyler, you are still as good lookin' as ever. It doesn't mater what you wear to me.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a doll! I love those pj's!!! I think his booty is ca-ute
Thanks Kelly. We cracked up everyone at our house last night when he came prancing in in his bad PJs.
Well, maybe a little. It's not the pj's that make your butt look big, it is all that beautiful hair you have. Rose and Lily like it.:HistericalSmiley:Tyler, you are still as good lookin' as ever. It doesn't mater what you wear to me.:wub:
So funny you said that April. The running joke at my groomer is that we say at the same time, NO BABOON BUTT when she gets to trimming his hair back there. She knows not to mess with it:):HistericalSmiley: So do you even like him naked? :w00t:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Oh, I LOVE Tyler's new PJs! The skulls are so adorable...I mean...TOUGH AND MANLY!!! ;) That is too funny with his little fluff sticking out the back end! lol

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
LOL! Tyler, you ask the silliest questions - I think you get your sense of humor from your mom LOL! You look fabulous in those jammies and your bum fits them quite nicely. I'm sure they kept you veru warm today so I hope you have a change of heart and that we will see more of you in your jammies :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts