Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I had said before, Tyler was just ten weeks old last year, so this year was more like a first Christmas for him and boy was he thrilled by all the presents from us, Santa and our Secret Santa. Here are highlights from opening his Secret Santa gifts:

Tyler is amazed by all of the presents and can't wait to open them!

Yum! My favorite snack, Fruitables--and 2 flavors too!

Mom is taking too long to open this package, so I took them away and I'm trying to do it on my own!

Ohhhhhh my favorite--paper--is this a present too?

Oh, I like this cool hoodie in my favorite color!

I know it will fit, do you really need to try it on me?

Wow, I look handsome!

A little snuggle with mom as she tries on my adorable sailor jumpsuit!

I love my new cool Adidog hoodie and sailor jumpsuit!

As quickly as mom opened my new squeaky beaver, I ran off with it before she could remove the tags!

Here are all of my great presents from our Secret Santa. We love everything so much. Thanks sooooo much to Rin and LaCie xoxoox

What a great day for me:aktion033: Now, can I open the rest of my presents already?

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
What great presents from Rin and LaCie!!Tyler looks so cute in his Addias Hoodie! That color looks great on him! You can't go wrong with treats and a toy for presents, can you?
That was a great reveal!!!Oh that sailor suit is so sweet.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Score. My two favorites were him in is hoodie and him with his new kong. He is so adorable, especially in his union suit jim jams. He looks like a little fire fighter. LaCie did a great job telling mommy what to buy. Luck loves fruitables too. Great reveal.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Walter--Merry Christmas!!!

I love his little jammies too, but because they say, "waiting for Santa," they're a once a year outfit. My favorite pix are trying the clothes on him. We have a few videos, but they're kind of short, which is why I didn't post them. He went nuts after LaCie and Rin's presents were opened. He was running around like a madman. Here's a picture with one of his new toys just before he conked out from all the excitement of the morning.

Don't you just love giving Luck Fruitables? I love that they're healthy. I'm glad Tyler actually likes them--he hates everything.

Score. My two favorites were him in is hoodie and him with his new kong. He is so adorable, especially in his union suit jim jams. He looks like a little fire fighter. LaCie did a great job telling mommy what to buy. Luck loves fruitables too. Great reveal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
the outfits are adorable (love him getting dressed in the sailor suit too) and all the gifts are just perfect...great job secret santa Rin and LaCie.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
OMG I love the jammies he was wearing. What a great reveal and gifts. I think my favorite is the sailor suit. Need pictures of him modeling

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mags--it's mine too. He looks adorable in it. I'm going to dress him in it on Saturday for school--I'll take pix then!

OMG I love the jammies he was wearing. What a great reveal and gifts. I think my favorite is the sailor suit. Need pictures of him modeling

·
Premium Member
20,028 Posts
Oh my gosh...that sailor suit is ADORABLE!!!! Tyler look like he has enjoyed his Christmas so much, I bet he can't wait till next year now...to do it all over again! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Oh my gosh, love Tyler's little jammies:wub: he looks adorable in them
Love the gifts, my favorite is the sailor one, if I had a boy I would have to have one, Tyler is just the cutest:wub:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Rin and LaCie awesome gifts, love the sailor out fit:wub:

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Deborah. Rin and LaCie did give us such great presents. I also love the light blue on him, in fact I try to get clothes in the blue family because it really is his color. The sailor suit is adorable and seems to be the big hit here too! Merry Christmas xoxoxo...

What great presents from Rin and LaCie!!Tyler looks so cute in his Addias Hoodie! That color looks great on him! You can't go wrong with treats and a toy for presents, can you?
That was a great reveal!!!Oh that sailor suit is so sweet.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Sherry, Merry Christmas. The consensus is that everyone loves the sailor outfit--I do too. It's so cute and so cute on him. I can't wait to have him wear it out. Those are definitely snacks!!!

I LOVE everything! But the sailor outfit rocks! We like fruitless too! Rin and LaCie were great Secret Santas!

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Brenda. I'm extremely appreciative to Rin and LaCie--definitely a special Christmas!!!

the outfits are adorable (love him getting dressed in the sailor suit too) and all the gifts are just perfect...great job secret santa Rin and LaCie.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts