Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, we're getting a new carolina dog named Raiden. He isn't born yet though, and we don't know exactly which dog it'll be.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awwww. I bet Tyler likes it! He's definitely ready for the summer heat.

·
Registered
178 Posts
He really is ready for the summer. Snowy got a similar experience but it was winter,
and mostly it was my fault,
I gave him a bath and he got soo tangle that when I take him to the groomers she did not have any option, since then I got prohibid to bath him, so he goes to the groomers twice a month now.

It will grow back and he will be most that ready for the winter you'll see.

Maltese looks beautiful no matter what.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Been there. Happened to Lacey twice so far. Thank goodness hair does grow. Have to admit it was a breeze to groom her for a couple of months.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
They shaved his body and head! Wow! It's been almost a month for Rex since he had all done but his head and tail and it has already grown so fast, about 3/4 of an inch long. I'll bet Tyler feels better, Rex sure did, with all that hair they tend to get so hot!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
He looks like one lean, mean, licking machine! Poor thing...I hope it grows back quickly. Does he have any shirts to keep him warm in the a/c?

edited to say: I don't think he looks mean at all. Just sweet and a bit like a white Chinese crested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts