Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. Tyler here.:) I have something special to share with you. Today is the day one year ago that Mommy and Daddy brought me home. :party: I think it was the best day of all our lives and I wanted to thank a lot of my SM Aunties and Uncles, for helping my parents decide to get me. We love you all.:wub::wub:

Mommy's at work now but I thought I'd also show you some pretty pictures my mom took in Vermont this weekend too. She has some pretty shots of trees but didn't download them and I don't know how.:blush:

Thanks for looking. :heart:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Tyler, you are just beautiful.....ahhhhh, handsome!!!!!! Love the scenery in Vermont. Fall is gorgeous too!!! This is the last day of 86 degree weather here in NC, will turn cooler with highs in the 70's. Feel more like your weather!!!:chili:

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Happy 1st Anniversary to one hansome boy! I think you all lucked out when Tyler came to live with you! May you have many, many happy years together!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyler, you are just beautiful.....ahhhhh, handsome!!!!!! Love the scenery in Vermont. Fall is gorgeous too!!! This is the last day of 86 degree weather here in NC, will turn cooler with highs in the 70's. Feel more like your weather!!!:chili:
Thanks, Dianne. The foliage was less than spectacular when we drove up Friday but over the weekend it got down into the high 20's :w00t: at our house (we're on a mountain) and a lot of colors popped out the next two days:) Brrr, winter's a comin'. :thumbsup:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Tyler, I'm so happy you got to go with your parents too, and everyone here on SM has been able to watch you grow up. The circumstances that brought you all together would not be allowed today under the new rules of SM. You are one handsome guy! :wub:

The picture of the cornstalks etc. is nice. Haven't seen fall like that for 7 years.

For anyone nostalgic for the warmer weather come to Vegas, it's still in the upper 80's here.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Tyler, I know your mom, dad and brother love you so very much!! You are one lucky family!! And mommy is very lienient letting you use her computer while she's at work!! Happy Anniversary!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Happy One Year Anniversary!!!!! I sure hope your mom knits you some more sweaters Tyler - I say its gonna be a COLD COLD COLD winter! We had to turn on our heat and now I wear sweaters all day and Pjs at night. I wish your vacation house was here in Maine - us Cold Weather guys needs to stick together :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I hope you have a special day :tender: Lola had her 1 year versary just on the 6th October too.

Mummy took a fantastic photo of you, the first one is gorgeous, shows off your handsomeness :tender:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Happy 1st Anniversary, little sweet Tyler! :party:

Hope you had a fantastic day together with your dear mommy and daddy! :hugging:

Sue, I really like the first photo of him standing in front of the window, his eyes ... I know you can't resist!!!

It's wonderful that you've spent a beautiful first year together and I'm sure many nice more will follow! All the best!

The photos of Vermont are beautiful, too! The pumkins are great!!!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh Susan,

He is such a CUTIE! I could just kiss that face!

He's a lucky boy to be with such a great family - I know how much joy he brings to all of you, and not to mention, how we all love him here . . .

~Allie

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Tyler, I could could just kiss you!:smootch:You are so handsome and I love the beautiful pics your mommy took. I'm so glad you have each other.:wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What a special guy your are Tyler! Thanks for sharing the pictures and I hope you have many many more happy years with your family!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thank you for sharing your beautiful Autumn pictures with us. May you have many more years of love to share together!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oooo tyler u r just one precious boy , and i know ur mommy n daddy feel blessed to have u !!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Happy Anniversary Tyler!
This must be such a happy day for all of you. Its not everyday you get something so special and that makes you family complete. :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Tyler -- congratulations on your 1st year anniversary in your furever home. :)

Love your pictures and Vermont looks gorgeous.

I'm sure that you and your Mom and Dad will do something special tonight to celebrate.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts