Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!!! I think Allie shamed me into getting my butt in gear and wrapping my gifts, after seeing her beautiful wrapping and place settings. Thanks Allie.:wub: So here they are before they go in the box to go to..................:innocent:
This year I was smart enough to order wrapping paper in advance:) Now to get to the post office. I think I might have to fedex ground it since it's nearly the same price and not nearly the same lines.:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow!!! great wrapping paper!! where did you get it?
Orla - got in on the internet, of course:) Last year I had the worst time looking for any kind of dog related paper much less Maltese. Either no one had it or it was for sale in quantities a store could use but not an individual. I'm sure if you google Maltese paper you'll find it.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got my package to FedEx today so it should be there tomorrow or Monday. :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tyler's hoping his Secret Santa buddette got her package today. According to Santa (fedex) it arrived.:chili: It can be opened anytime, early or late, your choice.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love that paper too, in fact I bought some at a dog show in Lexington, Ky. this summer.
I forgot I had it :w00t: until I saw yours.I guess I'll have to use it next year. :blink:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, that's the cutest wrapping paper I've ever seen, Susan!
Perfect for every maltese owner! :thumbsup:

I also like the paw wrapping paper! :wub:

Alexandra

1 - 14 of 14 Posts