Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyler and I want to sincerely apologize to our Secret Santa. We always open gifts Christmas eve or day but we've had some things going on here that have made this holiday very stressful for us all and we have been unable to do anything for the holiday,like decorate or even take pix or open presents. We are finally able to breathe a little more now and will travel to Vermont today and take the photos in the next day or so. We already e-mailed our SS's.

We are so sorry and please know it doesn't reflect how excited we feel about SS. This has been a harrowing end of 2014 and hoping for a better 2015. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,095 Posts
:smootch: I love you Sue, I haven't been able to make a thread on Matilda's SS. So don't feel bad. Have a safe trip
I'll be emailing you later today, prayers

·
Premium Member
20,025 Posts
When you get to Vermont, all will be good with the world. ....just take a breath and try to relax. Whatever you've been going through can wait for a few more days....

·
Super Moderator
9,583 Posts
Sue,

Hoping for a better New Year. Wishing the best to you Jim, Pippin and my sweet little man Tyler.

I am off all week. Busy on Tuesday. Not sure of your schedule, but email me if you want to have lunch one day in north bennington - we could do brown cow or marigolds

Hugs (from me) and nose licks (from Luck)

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Tyler and I want to sincerely apologize to our Secret Santa. We always open gifts Christmas eve or day but we've had some things going on here that have made this holiday very stressful for us all and we have been unable to do anything for the holiday,like decorate or even take pix or open presents. We are finally able to breathe a little more now and will travel to Vermont today and take the photos in the next day or so. We already e-mailed our SS's.

We are so sorry and please know it doesn't reflect how excited we feel about SS. This has been a harrowing end of 2014 and hoping for a better 2015. :wub:
Oh, no Sue. I hope you are okay. I posted on your FB page last night ... ( your picture of Tyler and Pippin in the car as you were going some place for a Christmas dinner last night) It sounds like something went wrong ... I am so sorry.

I wish you a wonderful, fun, and relaxing time in Vermont. You deserve the best.

Sending you lots of hugs and love.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts